Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

It appears to be just the reskinned royal guard helmet. I can change this when I get home, and add a real senate guard helmet.

It will take some time however, considering that I have to UV map and then re-weigh. 

But I'm willing to help. :)

It is indeed a reskinned helmet from the Imperial Guard as ported by Lt Claim. The ridge along the top (and the additional ceremonial crest in the robed version) are added from a WoW model. Have you sourced a different Senate Guard helmet from somewhere?

How does Desann's head fit in that tiny helmet?

With great care.

Oh I wonder what models did you use for the last two characters originally 

(should be some TOR stuff by Lt.Claim for sure)?

And shall we expect you to give them out once?-

In any case, good job man!

Yes, as said in the post several of the models contain ported material by Claim. When the time comes to release them I'm going to consult with the Hub's staff to see if these models meet the terms and conditions of the website (since they contain ported material, but the ported material is modified and not in its original state so I don't know what the policy is). I don't intend to cause a stir - if the Hub does not wish to host them then I will release them privately instead.

DarthStiv likes this

Yes I've procured a different one. I'm unsure of whether or not it's a port, but hey- beggers can't be choosers! :)

I don't THINK it's a port, though.

Could you show it, si vou plais?

Also does anyone know of any good models that have an evening gown/dress. Could use it for another upcoming model.

Oh I see what you aim to do but...

The parts of original JKA models are extremely ugly

in comparison with other stuff you used.

Could you please change he's head at least?

I'm open to suggestions on an alternative head.

Padme from Episode III?

Good shout! Also, loving the new profile picture. Got any more screenies to show off?

Also folks, I had the last week off work which is why I went a little WIP-crazy. Back tomorrow though, so here's the final batch of concepts for the immediate future. 

An updated Adi Gallia. Probably will be the next model I release. Just needs a bit of reskinning for the torso (Gallia has a low-cut tunic so I need to skin some...well...skin onto there):

ConceptAdiGallia.jpg

A customisation pack for female Mandalorians:

ConceptMandaloriansFemale.jpg

And for some more male Mando's, featuring heads from the KOTOR pack:

ConceptMandaloriansMale.jpg

I'm open to suggestions on an alternative head.

Good shout! Also, loving the new profile picture. Got any more screenies to show off?

I actually would need to start a page to show everything. So far I've got a new Gran, Sabine Wren, General Veers, Padme (Clone Wars), Leia (from Splinter of the Mind's Eye), Luke (from Splinter of the Mind's Eye),Juno Eclipse,Rebel Marksman (Female from Battlefront), Obi-Wan (Clone Wars Version and Death Watch), Shae Vizsla, Senate Guard, Grand Moff Tarkin, Satele Shan, Kanan Jarrus, and Hera from Rebels.

Kualan likes this

I actually would need to start a page to show everything. So far I've got a new Gran, Sabine Wren, General Veers, Padme (Clone Wars), Leia (from Splinter of the Mind's Eye), Luke (from Splinter of the Mind's Eye),Juno Eclipse,Rebel Marksman (Female from Battlefront), Obi-Wan (Clone Wars Version and Death Watch), Shae Vizsla, Senate Guard, Grand Moff Tarkin, Satele Shan, Kanan Jarrus, and Hera from Rebels.

Hot diggity, get that thread up! :D

Wow, that's a very kind offer @@Mandalorian , I'm a big fan of your Mandalorian WIPs. Let me familiarise myself with the process of adding customisable characters to the player selection menu first and I may take you up on that, combining our packs into one collaborative effort.

@@DrXann , I'm happy to hear suggestions for alternatives for the Inquisitor's head!

Everyone else, I found the spare time to finish off Adi Gallia, and have submitted her for approval. She should be up soon!

Jeff and Mandalorian like this

The very last Jedi Council member to receive a model for JKA! Say hello to my attempt at Oppo Rancisis:

ConceptOppoRancisis.jpg

Obviously he shouldn't have humanoid legs, he needs a serpentine tail instead. I was going to use the Hutt model's but I can't get JK2 skeleton models to merge with JK3 ones in Blender for some reason. So I'm stuck on that point.

Onysfx, Jeff, Śăļvõö and 5 others like this