Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

I'm assuming you tried PMing him on here? He probably still has email notifications on.

I have indeed.

@@Kualan, for that Jedi Temple guard, if you'd like SP customization for without a mask, I'd be more than willing to contribute a facial texture.

Feel free to send me it, JAWSFreelao.

So @@Circa , just an update on Embo - neomarz1 either doesn't have email notifications on, or is no longer using the email address associated with his JKHub account, as the site is saying he has not returned recently nor read my PM yet. Does this constitute fair and reasonable attempts being made to contact the original author of part of the model (in this case, the hat) or do I need to do more / wait longer?

Everyone else - Embo is now packaged and ready to go once this final roadblock is resolved. His NPC file includes both an ally version ('npc spawn Embo') and an enemy one ('npc spawn EmboEnemy'), He uses the CultistCommando class for both, which mean he leaps and flips around a lot in an acrobatic way in the same style as he does in the TV series. It's pretty cool fighting through a bunch of enemies with him at your side!

That Embo looks great!  :)  Are you working on a new model already or are you busy with the online Comic?

I have a couple of projects in the works at the moment. Having Internet trouble though so can upload screenshots right now.

Could you do variants without the draping cloth? I'm sure it looks dandy while idle, but when it moves the weighting for it in JKA would be a monstrosity. xD

This was just a quick google search to give you an example of one without the cloak but i'm sure you know what I mean anyway.

Senate-Guard-003.jpg

star-wars-imperial-royal-guard-rots-swar

katanamaru likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

Update time! Here are the models I've been working on recently, mostly for my comic series as usual but I've also knocked up a robeless commando version of the Senate Guard as requested:

Amelia Jendri has received an update to the Neomarz head she had been using before, now using the Gweth head and featuring a skin modified from one used in the RPMod community:

ConceptAmeliaUpdated.jpg

The Senate Commando, containing ported material from TFU courtesy of Lt Claim:

ConceptSenateCommando.jpg

Sarella Drayson's Bounty Hunter Disguise, blending elements of Zam Wessell's kit and the Imperial Knight armour:

ConceptSarellaBountyHunter.jpg

Traylis Gregar, a Quarren mercenary who will feature in an upcoming issue of Tales From The Clone Wars:

ConceptGregar.jpg

Railas Tok (Desann model) kitbashed with a ported SWTOR Mandalorian armour set, and reskinned to a new colour scheme:

ConceptTokMando.jpg

Thoughts and feedback always welcome.