Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

@@Kualan - it needs a reskin - badly

Absolutely. Just a placeholder for the time being.

@zeƒilus Regarding the Inquisitor, here is what I came up with by using the Malgus head, reshaping it to fit the Pa'aun skull type:

ConceptInquisitor2.jpg

It still needs some more texture work on the face, but the real kicker is the ears. The Inquisitor doesn't have them, and I can't seem to reshape or remove them from the model without causing Blender to have a freakout.

In other news, here's some work I've done for @

ConceptKyloRen.jpg

KyloIngame.jpg

KyloIngame2.jpg

It's funny how we all work on @ model. But why did u removed my arm textures of Kylo? I mean i made them to look as close as possible to his costume from the image below... Also i prefer the first hood this one of Revan looks strange over Kylo Ren and i hope you didn't remove the Vader helmet
4515509-dsc01175.jpg

ConceptInquisitor2.jpg

It still needs some more texture work on the face, but the real kicker is the ears. The Inquisitor doesn't have them, and I can't seem to reshape or remove them from the model without causing Blender to have a freakout.

OH MY GOD!

Can't wait for this!

It's funny how we all work on @ model. But why did u removed my arm textures of Kylo? I mean i made them to look as close as possible to his costume from the image below... Also i prefer the first hood this one of Revan looks strange over Kylo Ren and i hope you didn't remove the Vader helmet

The version I was sent didn't contain the modified arm textures. I assume @ has been asking several people to contribute different 'versions' so he can pick out/kitbash the best parts from each.

The hood isn't ideal, but I'm not finished with it yet.

dark_apprentice likes this

just add that small metal dome/cap over his hears - you'd literally just have to put a cylinder through his head and texture it

to cover up his ears with those metal caps seen below

Star-Wars-Rebels-The-Inquisitor-Jason-Is

Aye, that's what I've been toying with so far. Because of the way I've reshaped the skull, however, the ears are a little colossal. I think I'll take it back to scratch and begin reshaping the head again to accommodate this. I foresee a future filled with me agonising over the smallest of nudges and tweaks for this guy...

Read up on some Blender tutorials about editing meshes, how to keep it all together, etc and managed to come up with this, which seems to resolve the ear problem.

ConceptInquisitor3.jpg

Wait... .. Wow this is awesome!!!! O_O

I dont like Rebels but when You take some ideas and concepts and make them look like that i am ok with it :)