Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

• 3 weeks later...

I forgot the Hub doesn't allow new material containing port, so here you go. I ended up not doing Hux's entire jacket from the port as it was causing too much of a headache with the weights and @@dark_apprentice 's former Hux reskin has a useable jacket so I just played with that in Photoshop a little.

General Hux: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9w36orkqaicbl0l/GeneralHux.zip?dl=0

Hux_Screen1.jpg

Hux_Screen2.jpg

Hux_Screen3.jpg

First Order Officer: https://www.dropbox.com/s/iiv0bl337t8dkwa/FOOfficer.zip?dl=0

Officer_Shot1.jpg

Officer_Shot2.jpg

Officer_Shot3.jpg

Such a perfectly awesome work! Respect!

Langerd likes this
  • 5 months later...

I haven't done any JKA work for awhile now. Happy to hear ideas - I tend to veer more towards prequel/Clone Wars stuff.

I had 2

Ahsoka's 332nd Battalion 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/268348583309169913/E9A283D388EE83ECE3876AE62D0784164148BAA9/?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-format=jpeg&output-quality=95&fit=inside%7C1024%3A576&composite-to=*,*%7C1024%3A576&background-color=black

And her Siege Of Mandalore / Jedi Purge outfit

https://starwarsblog.starwars.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2016/10/Ahsoka-Cover-06.17-final.jpg

that's it the rest of the ideas Wouldn't be Interesting to anyone else.

lpriefer01 likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

Personally I didn't much like it - it started well but I didn't like the closing acts much.

Speaking of characters from Dark Disciple, however, I weighed my first ever model from scratch today: 

ConceptHighsinger.jpg

C-21 Highsinger adds another to the roster of bounty hunters made recently. I just need to fine-tune the weighing on his hands/fingers and he'll be ready to go.Did Gighsinger

Did Highsinger ever get released? Was curious about this one. Front page shows that it wasn't, but that was some months ago so I wasn't sure.

Pickles256 likes this

Did Highsinger ever get released? Was curious about this one. Front page shows that it wasn't, but that was some months ago so I wasn't sure.

And finally we have the Works In Progress that have yet to be finished or released in any form. These models include:

- Young Boba Fett Pack

- Asajj Ventress (Dark Disciple variant)

- Coruscant Underworld Police

- C-21 Highsinger (Bounty Hunter)

- Cad Bane

- BARC speeder bike

- Senator Orn Free Taa

- Sian Jeisel (Devaronian Jedi Knight)

- Clone Guerilla

- Shaak Ti v2.0

- Security Officert

- Republic Special Forces Trooper

- Dr Rig Nema 

- Black Sun Mercenary

- Sy Snootles

- Coruscant Police Droid

- Todo 360 

- The Droid Squad 

- Oppo Rancisis

Hep likes this

And finally we have the Works In Progress that have yet to be finished or released in any form. These models include:

- Young Boba Fett Pack

- Asajj Ventress (Dark Disciple variant)

- Coruscant Underworld Police

- C-21 Highsinger (Bounty Hunter)

- Cad Bane

- BARC speeder bike

- Senator Orn Free Taa

- Sian Jeisel (Devaronian Jedi Knight)

- Clone Guerilla

- Shaak Ti v2.0

- Security Officert

- Republic Special Forces Trooper

- Dr Rig Nema 

- Black Sun Mercenary

- Sy Snootles

- Coruscant Police Droid

- Todo 360 

- The Droid Squad 

- Oppo Rancisis

What's your point? None of these have to be released, sometimes people lose interest, don't have time or a million other reasons.

Never mind sorry I misunderstood, my bad.

Edited by Jeff
Pickles256 likes this

I have not worked on Highsinger since, though to be honest he would be one of the easier ones to finish up. IIRC the main issue was I just have to do a final pass on the weight painting to make sure his limbs stay connected during certain animations.

I have limited time at the moment though.

Teancum and Pickles256 like this
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Well the WIPs continue, so I imagine I'll release more later down the line. Today I took up @@Delta-573 's request for Sate Pestage/Palpatine's Advisors:

YPuEbBK.jpg

MyYcnqq.jpg

The hats are from the Kinect game, but the faces were sourced from a free 3D models website and manipulated a little in Blender to capture the tone of two cold, calculating advisors to the Emperor. They've been made to look a little young than their ROTJ appearances, these skins putting them in the late Republic / early Empire era.

can you please send me these models i would love to role play with them on Garry's mod

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Hey Kualan! I am very impressed with your work and would like to request a model for Ahsoka from season 7 of TCW. I will include pictures and a video of a duel between her and maul so you know what your dealing with if you decide to make the model. I already posted a similar request on Jeff's thread but I thought I would toss it around some of the other WIP threads and see what comes out since this version of Ahsoka hasn't been made by anyone yet. Good luck and once again great work!

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDblfz9pZHg

Star Wars: The Clone Wars trailer: Ahsoka fights Maul, Anakin goes ...Star Wars: How George Lucas Shaped Ahsoka Tano | Screen RantAhsoka Tano Star Wars The Clone Wars season 7 | Star wars ahsoka ...

Vabulletizer and krkarr like this
2 hours ago, TheRogue said:

I prefer direct requests from people who I know can turn out quality work. However, you have a good point and I'll also leave a request there as well.

I also understand your point. But you must also keep in mind that topics like this one, and with that the entire WIP section, are specifically for creators displaying their work. Sure, you can also add some minor suggestions if you like, but for specific requests, it's better to use the respective section. It keeps the forum a bit tidier.