Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

Some new WIPs, and some variants on a couple of old favourites:

ConceptChancellorsOffice.jpg

I know people have been asking for the Royal Guard a lot, and for the moment the ones in the above image are little more than props as the robes have not been weighed at all other than to a single central bone. Likewise for Sly Moore's robe. At the moment they're designed primarily for use in the comic (where they don't need a full range of animations) but if demand is high enough I'll try to find the time to weigh their robes properly.

As I know people are keen for the pack, I have uploaded the 'Heroes Of The Empire' pack with some of the planned features missing. It is currently awaiting approval.

What will be included:

- Thrawn

- Tarkin

- Krennic

- Kallus

- Yogar Lyste

- Custom sounds for Krennic and Thrawn

- NPC and Bot support

What will not be included in the current version:

- Custom weapons for Agent Kallus and Director Krennic (though their weapon models can appear holstered on the characters themselves)

- Governor Pryce and Colonel Yularen

- Custom sounds for Kallus and Tarkin.

Also, Thrawn's Shader (which only has one texture, thrawn2 from Force Arena) has rgbGen lightingDiffuseEntity in it, which is used for actual RGB colors, though I'm guessing this is also on accident when you put your pk3 together at 1 am, lol.

That shader does nothing except to make the epaulettes on his shoulder two-sided so functionally it does what is required of it.

I'll be uploading the updated pack shortly.

Cerez likes this

As I know people are keen for the pack, I have uploaded the 'Heroes Of The Empire' pack with some of the planned features missing. It is currently awaiting approval.

What will be included:

- Thrawn

- Tarkin

- Krennic

- Kallus

- Yogar Lyste

- Custom sounds for Krennic and Thrawn

- NPC and Bot support

What will not be included in the current version:

- Custom weapons for Agent Kallus and Director Krennic (though their weapon models can appear holstered on the characters themselves)

- Governor Pryce and Colonel Yularen

- Custom sounds for Kallus and Tarkin.

Colonel Yularen???!!! :o :o :o

Some new WIPs, and some variants on a couple of old favourites:

ConceptChancellorsOffice.jpg

I know people have been asking for the Royal Guard a lot, and for the moment the ones in the above image are little more than props as the robes have not been weighed at all other than to a single central bone. Likewise for Sly Moore's robe. At the moment they're designed primarily for use in the comic (where they don't need a full range of animations) but if demand is high enough I'll try to find the time to weigh their robes properly.

fantastic work on the Royal Guards! well, all of them are!

yeyo JK and JAWSFreelao like this

That's a cool looking species! :o I've never seen that one before... Looks fantastic! If you're going to release this, I would definitely rig the face (eyes and mouth) for it, first. It needs to be brought alive fully.

Probably won't bother with the Abednedo, but I'm planning to go back to revisit the more human releases (the Imperial Pack, Depa Billaba, Luminara, etc) and rig them for facial expressions/lip syncing at some point.

they're from TFA, you can see them on Jakku and more notably the Resistance pilot Ello Asty.

Yeah they've turned up everywhere since TFA.

In addition to a couple of variations of Abednedo, I've finished giving the model a more hump-backed appearance as per canon, and created a Gotal Jedi to accompany him. My next stop is to take the Pablo Jill model and try to remodel the body so that it matches his anatomy more accurately. From the Clone Wars TV show, we can see that Ongree have a hunchback and legs that bend out differently:

Pablo-Jill.jpg

Dark_Reaper and Cerez like this

jesus christ. now I can see why Psyk0 used Hapslash's robes for his Ongree head:

that is terrifying.

They've got to be the scariest looking alien species in Star Wars. Even with the human limbs, this character terrifies me... :ph34r:

kualan, did you see my post about the female mandalorian? :)

Also just wondering, in your comic you had a bothan rebel general, where did you get the body from? :)

I think the female Mandalorian WIP pack was one of the losses in my PC crash last year. If it isn't in the megapack on the front page then it was lost then.

The Bothan general's body comes from the Rebel customization pack available here on the Hub, IIRC.