Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

I've had to remove Governor Pryce from the pack for the time being. The female Imperial body comes from the Dark Pastime team and was provided for use in my comic - however they do not wish for the model to be available for public distribution until Chapter 1 of their mod has been released so I'll be respecting those wishes for the time being.

However, all the other models should be available in the near future. Just need to sort out some soundpacks for them, which I find to be the most tedious part so if anyone wants to take up the challenge I'm happy to let them.

couldn't you try using the body of 'daala' from Moviebattles 2? that looks like it'd serve the exact purpose as a female version of HS_Imperial. 

couldn't you try using the body of 'daala' from Moviebattles 2? that looks like it'd serve the exact purpose as a female version of HS_Imperial. 

Daala uses the JK2 skeleton, and is also a little less consistent with the HS Imperial uniforms that I've used for the male officers. I'd rather just wait.

DarthDementous likes this

Yes, even bland boring old Lieutenant Lyste ;)

ConceptImperialPack.jpg

Considering trying to make an Imperial-era Yularen and an Admiral Konstantine as well. Depends if I can find suitable models to reskin/remodel.

This is what I call a great Imperial pack. And finally, after many attempts, we have a Tarkin model that actually resembles Tarkin.

Cerez likes this

And finally, after many attempts, we have a Tarkin model that actually resembles Tarkin.

I agree, that Tarkin model needs to be rigged fully (including the face/mouth) and released officially -- promptly! -- lest it mysteriously vanish like every other great Tarkin model before it... >.<'

The Imperials are pretty much ready to go, I just need soundpacks for most of them. Krennic has one courtesy of @@swegmaster , Yogar Lyste can just use the standard Imperial voice but Tarkin, Kallus and Thrawn could really do with their own voice packs.

I just have to admit, I find making soundpacks pretty long and boring and lose interest pretty quickly so it often ends up being a drawn out process. Happy to accept volunteers though if people want to.

swegmaster likes this

The Imperials are pretty much ready to go, I just need soundpacks for most of them. Krennic has one courtesy of @@swegmaster , Yogar Lyste can just use the standard Imperial voice but Tarkin, Kallus and Thrawn could really do with their own voice packs.

I just have to admit, I find making soundpacks pretty long and boring and lose interest pretty quickly so it often ends up being a drawn out process. Happy to accept volunteers though if people want to.

Thrawn has a soundpack in Movie Battles 2, install it and look for a pk3 along the lines of "MBModels2", the soundpack will be located in there. The other 2 soundpacks I can try to do

Cerez and Kualan like this

Thrawn has a soundpack in Movie Battles 2, install it and look for a pk3 along the lines of "MBModels2", the soundpack will be located in there. The other 2 soundpacks I can try to do

I'd appreciate it. Out of curiosity is the Thrawn voice from MB2 based on his Rebels appearance? Have to admit, Lars Mikkelson has quickly become THE Thrawn voice IMO.

DarthDementous likes this

So, I think it's pretty clear who the better Thrawn is 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ6fHcJp-zM

I don't know, I kind of like Soldier for the Empire's version (Tim Russell) -- shoddy script aside, with a little more taste for vengeance. I don't find the Rebels voice convincing, but it's the most widely accepted version now, so...

Never mind. It's just a personal opinion, and quite irrelevant. Let's not take this thread off track. MB2 and Rebels are the only available sources, anyway, for a decent soundpack for Thrawn.

Edited by Cerez