Kualan's Kitbash Workshop

So, ideas I'm thinking for possible maps in the future. Note that for now, they're adhering to the 'one or two rooms' rule. They're also all based on locations seen in the Clone Wars TV show:

1. Fulfilling my own request thread and making the Hutt Grand Council Chamber.

2. Trying my hand at an external location and making the rooftop plaza of the Jedi Temple.

3. Using existing Imperial and Death Star assets to make the Republic military tribunal courtroom.

A location like Dagobah would be cool, but would involve a lot of advanced brushwork and custom assets that I don't think I could do justice during these early days of mapping. But who knows? Never say never.

krkarr and DTIII like this

Any luck on that sound pack yet for Dengar? Looking forward to your Cad Bane too, once I see your work I'm always checking to see if anything is released. You do a damn good job!  :)

somebody posted youtube video with Dengar sounds :) it is matter of time somebody rip it i think :)

Omega likes this

somebody posted youtube video with Dengar sounds :) it is matter of time somebody rip it i think :)

I actually organized them all, but there's almost no pain sounds. In Battlefront they used phrases as pain sounds, should I just do that?

I actually organized them all, but there's almost no pain sounds. In Battlefront they used phrases as pain sounds, should I just do that?

If it's literally just the pain sounds holding up the rest of the pack, then maybe just some generic ones will suffice? I'd be happy with those - reborn2, kothos or rax maybe?

And @@gree - the Male and Female Agent skins contain model parts that I don't have permission to distribute, unfortunately. Was never able to contact the original maker.

As for Sian Jeisel - she will be released at some point, but I don't feel like she's quite 'done' yet.

gree likes this

If it's literally just the pain sounds holding up the rest of the pack, then maybe just some generic ones will suffice? I'd be happy with those - reborn2, kothos or rax maybe?

Hmm, let me look around and I'll get back to you
Kualan likes this

Some Jedi for you today, folks:

ConceptLuminara.jpg

ConceptBarriss.jpg

The aim was to create versions of the characters that are sort of halfway between their TV show and movie appearances - enough to capture the essence of the animated character, but without making them seem too outlandish to stand besides more realistic models like Hapslash's Obi-Wan or Anakin, etc.

• 2 weeks later...