JK2: Uncut (Singleplayer TC) DL INSIDE

• 1 month later...

I actually tried it and it was cool. But is it really legal? I mean, you can still buy JK2 on steam and if you make jk2 completly playable in jka... you know what I'm trying to say

I did include a lot of assets which are morally kinda weird. but i also fixed a ton of shaders, scripts and the backend so everything looks okay (mostly). Most people can't get the scripts to work peoperly because they changed the player's NPC_targetname from 'kyle' to 'player'. My little mod fixes that.

The proxy system is completely open source, and if you wanted, I could disclose the code I hooked into the game. A few scripts had to be changed manually via recompilation and map modding because the nav system changed slighty between JA/JK2.

One of the things I wanted to add was a few trandoshans to the bar in nar shaddaa streets. The whole sequence in the bar is highly broken though due to lack of animations though. What's strange is that the game actually references there being trandoshans as far back as ns_streets, and even being able to find metallic bolts in ns_starpad despite not having the gun available.