[Request] Jedi Temple Guard Model

Can't believe I'm asking about this, given the fact as I hate the Clone Wars. Even requests on this subject make me angry...but here it is. Jedi Temple Guard.

jedi-temple-guard_detail.png

You probably want to ask "Why do we need it?" There are two reasons:

1) It's faceless. And thats meens it could be anyone. Even...you хD It's good for get into the role during the game.

2) This model has great potential for reskinning. Under certain circumstances from it could be done a bunch of personal characters. And i have few suggestions to achive that. Just need to make hood and mask optional on\off and add some heads. I suggesting one with long hair, one with regular hair, and one bold. Second one - add optional on/off cape,for sith characters.

1krXcKf.png

Easy, but effective.

Omicron and Bek like this

That's a cool character, and could be re-skinned for many purposes.  I suggest an actual model for this one too, it has too much detail to be made as a skin.

To be honest I have some reskining projects for it...if it will be done as i suggesting ;) But im drop optimism long ago, so im not expecting too much :D

I could put a Frankenstein together though I am no pro skinner so I will need someone to make a skin for me. 

I'd be curious to see what parts you choose for the Frankenstein. Do show off your progress Jolly and I might be able to help you with the skinning.