JA++ CVARS

Go to solution Solved by Raz0r,

I have problems with my config on JA++

hope you help me to resolve.

I need to activate the next features but i dont know what cvars is on.

1.- When i enter to a server quicly enter in game, but i need to get to spectate.

2.- I need a fixroll 3 like JA+, here in JA++ is the option but i dont know the value: i tried 0, 1, 2, 3 but is the same.. is too short.

3.- I dont know how to start a Full force duel.

4.- Is very annoying when i want to change my saber in jump(air). I like full force and thats is very annoying because are to many technique changing the saber in air that our clan use.

I think this mod is awesome. i dont want to get back to JA+.

hope you can help me with this.

Mhoker.-

• Solution

1.- When i enter to a server quicly enter in game, but i need to get to spectate.

This was fixed in the past few days. If you're running a Windows server, I'm not sure if the build on the site is updated.

2.- I need a fixroll 3 like JA+, here in JA++ is the option but i dont know the value: i tried 0, 1, 2, 3 but is the same.. is too short.

You want infinitely chainable rolls, long/JK2 rolls, and to roll whilst gripping someone? Try adding 4 to the value.

japp_fixRoll uses a bit-value, so for 3 options you can use values up to 7 to combine then. 1 + 2 + 4 to enable all options.

3.- I dont know how to start a Full force duel.

Unfortunately this hasn't been added yet, but it's on my TODO list.

I should be able to do it in the next week or so D=

4.- Is very annoying when i want to change my saber in jump(air). I like full force and thats is very annoying because are to many technique changing the saber in air that our clan use.

Ah, didn't realise that was still a condition.

Fixed =]

Mhoker likes this

This was fixed in the past few days. If you're running a Windows server, I'm not sure if the build on the site is updated.

You want infinitely chainable rolls, long/JK2 rolls, and to roll whilst gripping someone? Try adding 4 to the value.

japp_fixRoll uses a bit-value, so for 3 options you can use values up to 7 to combine then. 1 + 2 + 4 to enable all options.

Unfortunately this hasn't been added yet, but it's on my TODO list.

I should be able to do it in the next week or so D=

Ah, didn't realise that was still a condition.

Fixed =]

Thank for the quicly response @@Raz0r

Tomorrow I will check the build if is an update.

Now with fixroll 4 or 7 works fine.

hope you can resolve the Full force duel.

Thanks