Any Modelers? Requesting A Concept Sith Lord

Hmm. Some of it could be achived with reskin of latest Vader model. Not fully,but it will be look alike. Without restrictions problems i was made it long ago.

To me the majority looks just like it could be a spanki robe re-skin, besides his collar-piece and mask. May need to frankenstein the dress/skirt on but the mask piece can be faked on the texture.

Well, if it could be reskinned with many possibilities then I guess I saw a few possibilities on spanki's sith robes but I'm not sure with vader's model unless if anyone can give it a try that would be nice I want this Sith Lord to come to life in JKA or maybe even KOTOR.

That concept has too much detail in it to be made as a re-skin, especially if one would use HS_models... X __x would look awful.

Just wait for someone to take up this task, Sidious8

On many art projects that I do, I always give it a lot of detail so that it would stand out like I want it to so that it would feel a little more realistic, I wouldn't mind reskin, but I sure would hope someone would try to take up this task and give it a try.

That concept has too much detail in it to be made as a re-skin, especially if one would use HS_models...   X __x  would look awful.

Just wait for someone to take up this task, Sidious8

It wouldn't look awful xD it just wouldn't have everything that is wanted here. Things like the lower robe part covering the legs, the collar piece or the pointy shoulder areas of the cape. It could become more of a battle version but I don't know how many people would take on personal model requests as opposed to well-known character requests nowadays.

Hold out then I guess :P