Your all time favourite MP map(s)?

Mine must be "Uprising III" by El Cuko. You can find it for download here:
http://www.massassi.net/levels/files/2896.shtml

It is to me, by far the most ultimate level I've played on - in terms of gameplay. :D Basically, the bots are perfect here, and so is the level. You have a couple of buildings, two towers, and a bunker of sorts. The main building has many locations and its interiors are just plain beautiful. You have traps, you have places where you can teleport, you can spawn swoop bike, there are lots of neat camping places, you have jetpack and other inventory items, lots of items very nicely placed and the whole level is just plain awesome. I play on it constantly in ForceMod 3. If you don't have it, GET IT. It's fantastic!

The second favourite of mine is "Taspir Power Complex v3" - by @@NAB622. Find it here:
http://jkhub.org/files/file/425-taspir-power-complex/

I don't even where to begin. This map is absolute perfection! The only reason I don't play on it often is because it makes my gameplay lag. You gotta have stronger PC for this one. But if you do, this will blow your mind! The map is HUGE! And you can spawn ships to travel to space. There you have two space stations, and an asteroid field. An absolute must. Bot routing is great.

The third favourite of mine is "Blueice Nightfall" - by @@Szico VII. Here are the links:
http://jkhub.org/files/file/1315-blueice-nightfall/
http://jkhub.org/files/file/1432-blueice-nightfall-christmas-special/

This is *THE* most well made level of any I have EVER seen for JKA. This is artistry of epic proportions. You're basically in some kind of town from the early 1900's. This has atmosphere, Soul, amazing beauty and even a sense of humor here and there (watch the paintings). Music and just about everything is sooo cosy! Like Taspir level, you should have a strong computer to play this. Bot routing isn't too great - they tend to get stuck and simply walk the same ways all over again. Still, this level is an absolute must for everyone's JKA! You won't believe the awesomeness this dude has brought! I play on this when I want to relax.

The fourth favourite... again by the same author as before... is "Blueice Twilight"! Here's the link:
http://jkhub.org/files/file/213-blueice-twilight/

Huge level with amazing atmosphere and music. Bot routing is good! There's quite a bit to do here, and there are plentiful of secrets! Another MUST HAVE. Needs a good computer though!

The fifth favourite is Yavin Hilltops (CTF) and the level where you play on Hoth CTF. :D I play that one with custom track.

Smoo likes this

Haven't played that Uprising III -map  -- I hardly ever use massassi.net

My all time favourite is the legendary Massassi Temple- map, from Jedi Outcast

JK2MassassiTemple.jpg

Yep. Me too. But there are goodies there too - and Uprising 3 is PURE gem!

Ahhh yes, that one. I Love that map too. Big, spacey, lots of hiding spots, a little fort in middle. Yeah I dig! :)

Atlantica. Beautiful map. Heck, probably the biggest in JKA, besides perhaps midgar.

Never actually tried that map...  since I like the traditional TDM maps more.

EDIT: so I downloaded the Atlantica map and played it a while. Only 2 things I don't like about it, first, the amount of brushes @ _@

but it's not our fault we're dealing with an old game from that era. Second, the amount of greasy slimy looking shaders all around,

best part about this, is that this map perfectly blends with the skybox and even made me feel as if I was underwater. Amazing !!

Here's some stuff I just had to take a screenshot of;

shot0022.jpg

image above =

this detail really made me feel like I was passing trough "staff only" area  =) Wow.

image below =

I've never seen a map this perfectly blended into the skybox, and to be honest,

I thought the loading screen was photoshopped, but apparently - it wasn't...  amazing!

shot0023.jpg

shot0025.jpg

adding a trailer video of the map into the map itself is just weird... on a LG television XD

Edited by zeƒilus
Angel Soul likes this

Atlantica. Beautiful map. Heck, probably the biggest in JKA, besides perhaps midgar. There are so many maps I want to list here, but it would take me over half an hour and don't want to spend that time atm :P.

Hahaha xD :D Allright :D

You know any nice with botsupport? :)

For me it'd have to be jedi's home JL II as it was the only custom map I grew up with on jka :P

Other than that I always enjoyed playing campgrounds on esl or going back on bespin. I'm easily pleased with maps so long as they don't look like turd with badly tiled textures and stuff lol. There's also maps that were decent for functionality; T3home for the specific training knowledge or prophet clan map, which my old team used for training.

I like seeing good dueling/tffa maps though, there's quite a few of them.

A map designed with strafe training and related in mind. Has a ton of courses and pads which you practice on, is awesome fun

Though really only fun if you're into strafing. Otherwise it's an obnoxious map. :P

I'm a fan of FFA3, honestly. Classic.

Also, Sith Council v2 and Jedi's Home are good ones.

Jeff and Onysfx like this

I like ffa2 the best. For some reason I always had a problem with ffa3, probably because of the brightness of the textures in the main area. For duels, I will admit that I have a strong fondness for duel10, although duel3's craziness is definitely a plus.

Hugo and Circa like this

Just to make sure theres no confusion, RaceArena's A-Mountain is made by Acrobat, and is also featured in his map "Expedition".  As far as I know its identical except for the cell shading in the racearena version.  Expedition is a hugely underrated map btw, you should try it out if you haven't already.  

Also, if you guys like A-mountain you should try competing on it.

Favorite maps? FFA_TMBJ, Innercity, Grandflaw v2, Matrix reloaded v2.1, Jedi's home V1/2

Just to make sure theres no confusion, RaceArena's A-Mountain is made by Acrobat, and is also featured in his map "Expedition".  As far as I know its identical except for the cell shading in the racearena version.

Then vvhy is it so much harder to grab the walls in certain places in Expedition's version?  o.o  I figured that they were the same thing, but it's weirdly more difficult on Expedition.

Anyways, another MP map that I really really like (when we have enough people) is that Wrecked Alien Spacecraft map.  Uber fun to play pred there.

Just to make sure theres no confusion, RaceArena's A-Mountain is made by Acrobat, and is also featured in his map "Expedition".  As far as I know its identical except for the cell shading in the racearena version.  Expedition is a hugely underrated map btw, you should try it out if you haven't already.  

Also, if you guys like A-mountain you should try competing on it.

Favorite maps? FFA_TMBJ, Innercity, Grandflaw v2, Matrix reloaded v2.1, Jedi's home V1/2

her*

I like Mars. Neat little map.