[REQUEST] STAR WARS REBELS MODELS

Knew someone would ask about this. Was only a matter of time :). But the question is, what model would be worth making first?

(A reskinned R5 would be easiest to make for chopper)

Yeah, I've been waiting for this question to be asked too, lol.

A reskin of the female mando for Sabine wouldn't be too hard either, but Chopper's unusually short for an R5 and he has that satellite top on his head, might look weird as just a re-skin.

Yoda: "Victory? Victory you say? Master Obi-Wan, not Victory. 'The Clone Wars' has ended. Begun the 'Star Wars Rebels' requests have."

(Okay, that was way off-topic, but I just needed to say that :D.)

I think Kanan Jarrus can be simply made by reskinning the Jedi Trainer or Rahm Kota. They look similar to Jarrus, so it shouldn't be that difficult.

Barricade24 likes this

Knew someone would ask about this. Was only a matter of time :). But the question is, what model would be worth making first?

(A reskinned R5 would be easiest to make for chopper)

Most likely Kanan since he looks even badass.

Hmmm, I'm wondering if weighing the value of TCW and Rebels would go better under the 'Media' forum topic, but going back to the original topic of mods from Rebels it does seem like Hera and Kanan could be accomplished with a reskinning, Chopper and Sabine would be more innacurate with just a re-skin but could be passable, and Ezra and Zeb are too unique and would need full models.

If only SJC was in the game still, it'd be amazing to see him tackle a map with the Ghost like he did the Ebon Hawk and Millennium Falcon.

Onysfx and Barricade24 like this
  • 3 weeks later...