Webhosting Downtime

Circa

Funny. You never told me about that.

Hehe. Merek was certainly pissed at Hosting Beam. He was ranting and raving a lot of the time I was on Steam.

I still am pissed. At this point I am prepared to throw a brick at someone. This is fucking ridiculous, don't suppose HostingBeam took JKHub's money and ran? Cause why the fuck would they abandon all their customers? This is so fucking retarded, I was a fool not to backup my files last saturday and now I regret it. So much time, patience, and coffee wasted.

- snip -

Edited by Circa
Removed blatant and empty threat

I suppose I can thank HostingBeam for going down. Very delicious.

On a more serious note, I trust nobody, not even Caelums backups, so you keep your own. 

On a even genuinely serious note, looking stuff up, HostingBeams setup some websites and or domains with completely new names and or brand names as of a few weeks ago and even as of now, though none of them are online. On other things, Caelum has already said HostingBeam is a incredibly unstable company and has practically done this multiple times before. Though not to this vast of a degree.

I understand your frustration, but stuff like this happens. In the grand scheme of life, it's not a big deal. People make mistakes, even professional companies. There is no need to literally threaten a collective group of people like that. Even though you assume they won't see it. I removed it from your post for your own sake, because honestly that's going way too far. Threats should never be given in any capacity.

therfiles likes this

I understand your frustration, but stuff like this happens. In the grand scheme of life, it's not a big deal. People make mistakes, even professional companies. There is no need to literally threaten a collective group of people like that. Even though you assume they won't see it. I removed it from your post for your own sake, because honestly that's going way too far. Threats should never be given in any capacity.

Agreed, I kinda lost it which is typical for me but should not be bluntly exposed like I did. Considering you're not the ones i'm mad at, I won't reply to this topic until there are updates (such as the new servers are up or the old ones come back online). Although, I'm not looking forward to spending another 100+ hours re-coding the MyBB forum. Ugh, this is gonna suck for me. 

My website came back, but the theme directory was misplaced, and I saved the wrong location (the one I thought was correct), and now my site is broken. Any way anyone can reset  the website from the last save? That would be much appreciated. Thank you.

My website came back, but the theme directory was misplaced, and I saved the wrong location (the one I thought was correct), and now my site is broken. Any way anyone can reset  the website from the last save? That would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Yes, but it will take a while as we are currently uploading all the contents of our hosted sites. Will update in a few.

Update:

The following sites are online but may pose some bugs:

ofc-clan.net

davidliese.com

beerguild.net

btr.jkhub.org

coe.jkhub.org

cloud.jkhub.org

de.jkhub.org

dlerhsaal.jkhub.org

eezstreet.jkhub.org

graphport.jkhub.org

japp.jkhub.org

pugz.jkhub.org

sg-eh.jkhub.org

swgalaxy.jkhub.org

szicovii.jkhub.org

tmc.jkhub.org

to.jkhub.org

varaxo.jkhub.org

The following sites are still down and repairs will be made tomorrow:

jkgalaxies.com

mapping.jkhub.org

sow.jkhub.org

kotphq.org

We also had a brief downtime for our contact(at)jkhub.org email address, this has been fixed. We are working around the clock to restore these sites, but we physically cannot move any faster. Links to all these sites should be okay, there's no issues there.

Monkee and Futuza like this

my email that you have may be down as it was hosted through the old hosting service, So if you could send that to me in a pm on jkhub that would be great :)

I actually emailed you earlier today, I can PM instead if that's more convenient.

• 2 weeks later...