Jenova Warriors Lugormod

EviLDoeR

AOXEA0E.png

Jenova Warriors ©2014

http://www.jenovalugormod.boards.net

69.162.65.92:21481

Total Members: 19

Clan Start Date: September 25th,2014

Hey everyone, I am ÉvïLÐøë® and I am the Leader of Jenova Warriors! We are a community clan that keeps one core goal in mind: "This is a fighting game, not a chatbox. We must make our server fun for everyone, all the time"! I have recently restarted the well known Clan after the previous Leaders, Tiger, Worf, Rinzler, and TheDT failed to keep this marvelous clan on it's feet.

This clan was originally started by Peter Nabar aka Tiger back in 2003 and it has been around on and off for close to 11 years since JKA came out. We have always been a professional server with structure and fun maps for all to enjoy and we are in the process of adding even NEWER MAPS to the rotation.

Here at Jenova, we use a "3 caste" system in which new members can choose from according to their skills and ideals. Our 3 castes are the Artisans, Sages, and Warriors. The Artisans are the brains behind Jenova and strive to bring new ideas forward to make the Server more enjoyable! The Sages are the Peacekeepers and Rule enforces for the Clan and they are the ones you can always go to for advice or help. The Warriors are our very talented Saberists and can beat you in a fight easy, and when you give up, they'll kindly help you with your skills so you can be great :)

We are a "Laming Allowed" server but we also try to keep a kind environment while keeping a competitive background mixed in!

I worked hard to get this clan back on its feet by working on the server and maps to fix numerous errors and bugs and now that those problems are out of the way, we are running smooth and looking for players and members willing to join our Family!

Here is the list of our Council Members and Elder Members who run the clan.

Clan Leader (1)

-=J*-ÉvïL-Êtë®ñal=-

Clan Council (1)

-=JW-Jøk£®-¡¢øñ=-

-=JS-Ðôuglʎ§-OL=-

-=JW-JediM-IH=-

Clan Elders (2)

-=JW-James-RC=-

-=JA-Andrew-SI=-

We hope that you visit us as we rebuild the clan into something better for people to play on and enjoy!

Thanks for Reading!

• 1 month later...