Tiss'shar Jedi/Sith request

Hey there,

My name's Niko and I'm from croatia. I played JKA the first time, when EPIII came out and still play it sometimes and beat the singleplayer or have fun in the MP.

It's really one of these few games, that I have always fun to play. IMO one of the best SW games.

I also have some skills with Maya '14 (I guess it's pretty useless, if I want to model something for JKA right?)

I found in the SW wookiepedia a cool race: The Tiss'shar. Humanoid Raptors. They kinda look pretty much like the ones from Jurassic Park. Just badass! That's so awesome

JP and SW, two of my favourite franchises kinda fused :D

I tought about how would look a "Jedi Raptor" and made some sketches:

Jedi:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140930/w3ykb7k3.jpg

Sith:

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140930/gjl5ga9c.jpg

I saw the Trandoshan & Desann in robes models and was really happy to see it, cause it's kinda rare seeing reptilians in a good role (or atleast as a Jedi)

I tought this might be a cool though of a Jedi Raptor ^^ atleast it's kinda innovative :P

I'm glad to see many talented people doing some really cool things for this great game!

N!ko

they remember me the Sssi ruuk race of expanced univerce about the Bakura conspiration.

otherwise... there ares raptors models in the mod Escape of yavin 4 the lost map. you fight with him into the second level of lava caves under the sith prison garrison.

with a good merge \ editing of desann and raptor model and glm howler model, i think is possible to make something like that.

:)

they remember me the Sssi ruuk race of expanced univerce about the Bakura conspiration.

otherwise... there ares raptors models in the mod Escape of yavin 4 the lost map. you fight with him into the second level of lava caves under the sith prison garrison.

with a good merge \ editing of desann and raptor model and glm howler model, i think is possible to make something like that.

:)

The Sssi ruuk are also cool. Looking much more tyrannosaurid/allosaurid, than the Tiss'shar :D

Oh yeah I remember these Raptors. They had the Wampa sound :P

Is there a chance to make it with Maya 2014, or do I need 3ds Max? I'm more handy with Maya than max.

A Raptor wearing a Jedi Robe hahahhaha, thats how Jurassic Park should of went. When the kids are hiding in the kitchen, the Raps just cut them up with lightsabers. 

Or in the beginning, when they were transported in the Raptor Pit. They just cut the box up and slice every worker. End of the movie ^^ haha

Someone creative could probably edit the Desann model enough to get the look you're looking for. I'd take it on, but my time is far to scarce sadly. Though, it would be neat to see.

Good luck with your request!!

No problem. Thanks anyway :)

I would like to try it by myself, but I aint found a way to make it on Maya (even possible?)

Asgarath83 and Jolly like this

Mmm using Maya?  i not know really, man. i use 3D max for my rigging and model editing. 

mmm maybe you can use 3d max for convert into FBX format the jk3 humanoid skeleton and also the models that you want to use for creating model (after ask author permission and import into 3d max with a glm importer)

at this point, you can export the models of glm howlers, and raptor and a jedi models for the robe into FBX, or 3DS, or OBJ format and so import on Maya. if in Maya the jk3 skeleton can work, and if you can export into XSI format the final job, i think you can do, otherwise, you need 3d max, or blender or softimage :\

N!ko likes this

^ Thank you for the tip. I tried this and I think this might work.
I think to ask Hapslash wouldn't be a problem, since I saw other members using his models.
I see if I can get to contact with the author of the Raptor. it's been 9 years since he uploaded them and I think that's the only model he put on JK3Files.

Asgarath83 likes this