Editable hud ingame

Guest KENNITHH

Guest KENNITHH

I've seen that a few people on jkhub are willing to change their hud and sometimes lack the knowledge of coding like me.

In SoF2 we have a great solution for that, which is nV mod. It's a mod that allows you to drag hud icons ingame, choosing different options as well (numeric/image).

I'll drop the source code here so if any coder is interested in "porting" the feature over for the JK guys.

There's also a feature in there where you can add entities while playing ingame.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hpqg9hx8c5uf0dk/nv_source.rar

And a video for those who would like to see it:

I've seen that a few people on jkhub are willing to change their hud and sometimes lack the knowledge of coding like me.

In SoF2 we have a great solution for that, which is nV mod. It's a mod that allows you to drag hud icons ingame, choosing different options as well (numeric/image).

I'll drop the source code here so if any coder is interested in "porting" the feature over for the JK guys.

There's also a feature in there where you can add entities while playing ingame.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/hpqg9hx8c5uf0dk/nv_source.rar

And a video for those who would like to see it:

Awww man that is a good idea! Excellent! :D

Guest KENNITHH

Awww man that is a good idea! Excellent! :D

Yeah , but the downside is is that you can only use the customized hud on that mod, it doesnt work on another mod, unless they implement it

And I'm not really sure if it's easy to port it over from SoF2 to JK

Yeah , but the downside is is that you can only use the customized hud on that mod, it doesnt work on another mod, unless they implement it

And I'm not really sure if it's easy to port it over from SoF2 to JK

I don't know either.:) But let's hope that it is, so that many in the community can benefit from it.

A customizable HUD for Jedi Academy? That would be awesome.

I'm not a programmer, but I think that it could be possible to port it.

Both games have the same engine (maybe with a few differences), so it wouldn't

be that hard to get a code for SoF2 working on JA. And thanks to the source code,

it could get a lot easier to achieve.

Let's hope that someone will do that.

Angel Soul likes this