Circa's Show and Tell

Could have sworn I made a thread for this already, but I guess not. I'll post the stuff I create here. I make music, videos, digital art, physical art, etc.

One thing about me: I am currently majoring in audio engineering at Greenville College. This includes learning lots of technical aspects of audio, recording techniques, microphones, studio stuff, bla bla bla, etc. Fun stuff.

So...

The first thing that I've wanted to show you guys is my post-production final from last semester. This involved picking a scene from a limited list of movies, and to recreate the audio for it completely. All we get is the bare video file with no audio. The only thing we are allowed to borrow is music. 

We did a scene from Disney/Pixar's Up.

I waited to share this because I thought I'd get a better mix of it by now, but that never happened. So this is it. I'll share more later.

Xycaleth, AshuraDX, Onysfx and 4 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Here is what I've been slaving over for the past 4 months. I did all the video and audio work for this video for a good friend of mine. It's a drum cover of an actual song by the artist Lecrae. All the drums you hear and all the video you see was done by me. Drums recorded separately in a studio, video shot on a church's stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzkluk_-vxc

For those of you that don't know, drums covers are typically completely original, and is the case here. He made all the drum parts that you hear. 

therfiles likes this