Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FN-2187:

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)});var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://jkhub.org/index.php?s=e8240b863b542b3a72dae275f87be280&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=4632&p=98439&md5check=fd2eb572a9c2e34b6bd4ac92cb9f56a1&isRte=1,WBVWiKOfFl,true,false,4QDrHDvoeto'); //]]></script>FN-2187.PNG&&0

Green Goblin from Spiderman:

Green%20Goblin.PNG

Spiderman from The Amazing Spider-man:

The%20Amazing%20Spider-man.PNG

IG88 reskin :

Ig88_2.PNG

Han Solo (TFA) :

Han%20Solo%20ep%20VII.PNG

New Plo Koon :

PloKoonNew.png

Qui-Gon Jinn reskin :

QuiGonRobedNew.PNG

New Qui-Gon with poncho :

QuiGonPonchoNew.PNG

Looks good, but i've been searching for a Hoth Leia. Do you have one at all?

star-wars-battlefront-reveals-emperor-pa

I don't really want to download MBII just for a model which I probably can't even use in JKA without some kind of conversion. The download for me is too big. :rolleyes:

And it's a pretty poor mod aswell, to be honest. Due pretty much for the fact that it's all Multiplayer and has no Single Player aspect to it, at all. I wanted to upgrade from "Movie Duels II" and tried it out, but when I found out it was Multiplayer ONLY, I reverted straight back to "Movie Duels II".

@ Movie Battles 2 is one of, if not the best Jedi Academy mod there is. The fact you prefer Honor Duels for its single player tells me everything. 

@ If you understand how Assets and Pk3's work, you can take ANY model out of the Movie Battles 2 assets VERY simply. I was just helping someone figure this out today. If you need help with it, here I am. On the other hand, if Movie Battles 2 is too large for you, thats unfortunate. I uploaded the model to mediafire, you should be able to get it working (It may be missing a shader) 

https://www.mediafire.com/?ct36s0d0p8f0fcc <-- link 

@ Movie Battles 2 is one of, if not the best Jedi Academy mod there is. The fact you prefer Honor Duels for its single player tells me everything. 

@ If you understand how Assets and Pk3's work, you can take ANY model out of the Movie Battles 2 assets VERY simply. I was just helping someone figure this out today. If you need help with it, here I am. On the other hand, if Movie Battles 2 is too large for you, thats unfortunate. I uploaded the model to mediafire, you should be able to get it working (It may be missing a shader) 

I'll see what I can do. Thanks. :)

No, it's not the fact that I'm bashing the mod itself for it's content. It's just the fact that there's no Single Player aspect to it. I don't play the Multiplayer part of Jedi Academy, I never have. I've tried it out a coupla' times, briefly.. A few years back. But I'm more primarily a "Single Player" player. If it had both Single Player and Multiplayer to it.. Then yeah, I'd have stuck with it.

Jolly likes this

Alright got everything setup with sounds etc.

I do need the shader though if you can find it.

e24cc75256c113fbc88d255b2ef96c82.png

It has nothing to do with shaders. Simply give him the "common" folder from MB2 PK3, it's lacking textures :P. And I suggest you move the files from /players/leia_esb/leia_esb to /players/leia_esb. I don't know why have you put .skin files in seperate folder.

Langerd likes this

It has nothing to do with shaders. Simply give him the "common" folder from MB2 PK3, it's lacking textures :P. And I suggest you move the files from /players/leia_esb/leia_esb to /players/leia_esb. I don't know why have you put .skin files in seperate folder.

I already solved that. :P Just need the shaders.

You should totally submit the Finn skin to the site, and to the competition that's going on.

Thanks for the compliment, but I don't think it be so worthy of being the winner model, and, though respecting the competition, I haven't understood its utility. However I'll submit the file. Perhaps I have even another 2 models to publish, still concering The Force Awakens, but I'm not sure of those.