Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

The next release is an entire pack of models, the second version. There will be new models, npc files, and I'll fix some errors in some models. However this is the current list :

Mon Calamari Robed

Sullustan Robed

Jabba the Hutt

Duros Robed

Rosh Penin Robed

Weequay Robed

Kaminoan Robed

Qui Gon Jinn

Saesee Tiin Robed

Yarael Poof Robed

Anakin Skywalker

Klatooinian Jedi

Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar Robed

Hutt Robed

Ithorian Robed

Voolvif Monn Robed

Coleman Trebor Robed

Luke Stormtrooper

Ki-Adi Mundi Robed

Kit Fisto Robed (hoping I can add the new head)

Trandoshan Robed

Wampa Robed

Plo Koon Robed

Noghri Robed

Wat Tambor with tunic

Gran Robed

Neimoidian Robed

Bith Robed

Desann Robed

Twi'lek female robed

tusken robed

howler robed

rodian robed

gungan/jar jar robed

Acklay reskin
aqualish jedi
barabel mercenary
barabel jedi
battledroid c3po
battledroid jedi
gamorrean jedi
grievous reskin
four armed grievous reskin
han solo stormtrooper
c3po jedi
dr. connors lizard (from Spiderman)
sora bulq jedi
trandoshan jedi with toshi's robe
jk2 tusken model for jk3 ;)
yarael poof jedi for jk2
Acklay Jedi robed
Raptor Jedi robed
Han Solo- Carkoon Pit suite
Yoda episodes V-VI
DT85's Ep. VII stormtrooper reskin
Chancellor Palpatine reskin
Ewoks reskin
Darth Sidious reskin
Senate Emperor
Toshi's Luke Robed
New grievous model (not mine) with new cape
Chancellor Robed (and Hooded)
Hoth Luke
Hoth Han Solo
Mace Windu Reskin

I'll update this list removing or adding some models because I'm not sure I can make all of them, but probably I'm gonna add some others based on the requests.

The next release is an entire pack of models, the second version. There will be new models, npc files, and I'll fix some errors in some models. However this is the current list :

Mon Calamari Robed

Sullustan Robed

Jabba the Hutt

Duros Robed

Rosh Penin Robed

Weequay Robed

Kaminoan Robed

Qui Gon Jinn

Saesee Tiin Robed

Yarael Poof Robed

Anakin Skywalker

Klatooinian Jedi

Eeth Koth/Agen Kolar Robed

Hutt Robed

Ithorian Robed

Voolvif Monn Robed

Coleman Trebor Robed

Luke Stormtrooper

Ki-Adi Mundi Robed

Kit Fisto Robed (hoping I can add the new head)

Trandoshan Robed

Wampa Robed

Plo Koon Robed

Noghri Robed

Wat Tambor with tunic

Gran Robed

Neimoidian Robed

Bith Robed

Desann Robed

Twi'lek female robed

tusken robed

howler robed

rodian robed

gungan/jar jar robed

Acklay reskin
aqualish jedi
barabel mercenary
barabel jedi
battledroid c3po
battledroid jedi
gamorrean jedi
grievous reskin
han solo stormtrooper
c3po jedi
dr. connors lizard (from Spiderman)
sora bulq jedi
trandoshan jedi with toshi's robe
jk2 tusken model for jk3 ;)
yarael poof jedi for jk2
Acklay Jedi robed
Raptor Jedi robed
Yoda episodes V-VI
DT85's Ep. VII stormtrooper reskin
Ewoks reskin
Darth Sidious reskin
Senate Emperor
Toshi's Luke Robed
Hoth Luke
Hoth Han Solo
Mace Windu Reskin

I'll update this list removing or adding some models because I'm not sure I can make all of them, but probably I'm gonna add some others based on the requests.

I would personally upload these files individually.

Having all these files into one pack would be a bit confusing.

Śăļvõö likes this

I would personally upload these files individually.

Having all these files into one pack would be a bit confusing.

In that case I will update the files which have been already published and not add them in the pack, so I reduce the number, and I subdivide them in three packs.

The first pack of ten characters is with the following robed Jedi Knights :

barabel jedi
battledroid jedi
gamorrean jedi
yarael poof jedi for jk2
Toshi's Luke Robed
Acklay Jedi robed
Raptor Jedi robed

aqualish jedi

c3po jedi

watto robed

The second pack is made of reskins :

grievous reskin
Yoda episodes V-VI
Ep. VII stormtrooper reskin
Ewoks reskin
Darth Sidious reskin
Mace Windu Reskin
Acklay reskin
Senate Emperor reskin

Various frankensteinings belong to the third pack :
barabel mercenary
battledroid c3po
han solo stormtrooper
Ep.2 Watto

This 3 packs will be released separately and might be updated in the time I'll be working for them.

I still accept requests, even if someone wants a jk2 model entirely converted (as it is,not modified) to jk3 or vice-versa. So I'll release a pack with converted models from jk2 to jk3 and vice-versa. I have already made the jk2 tusken by major clod for jk3. I'll do this with others models, when possible, if requested: otherwise, this last pack won't be released. In that case, I will provide you a link of that tusken I made anyway because I heard it could be useful, and I think this of other models in order to facilitate frankensteining work for beginners, using already converted models.

If someone is interested, some time ago I made a Doctor Curt Connors (LIzard) from Spiderman with a frankensteining. It is not so good and it isn't Star Wars, but if someone wants it, tell me and I'll give you a Dropbox Link for it. Here is an image :

Lizard.PNG

Continue writing requests, probably I'll find some interesting I never thought of, and enrich my content, maybe making another pack of models (I hope) :)

@@Barricade24 Hope all this is good for you, on the other hand, 10 models per pack aren't too much ;)
Barricade24 likes this

He tried, but if it is not good he couldn't do better, hope it is good according to you...

macewindureskin.PNG

once again you've taken someone elses photoshop work and just added contrast to it, same as with the EA quigon, that you used, this is EA windu.   Put some more effort to it dude.

once again you've taken someone elses photoshop work and just added contrast to it, same as with the EA quigon, that you used, this is EA windu.   Put some more effort to it dude.

I'm sorry,man, you're wrong ! That was made with Windows Paint, and I'm not kidding, from a normal image, nothing more. Infact, despite it is however good, it has a lot of pixels. This is what I know about it. I'm not lying.

Out of curiosity, wouldn't you try to rework Saesee Tiin (Iktotchi) in Jedi robes? As you might probably see, there is a small bug within the model.

It works fine everywhere, but if you open your .glm in Blender, and try to do anything, it seems like head_horns UV mapping is bugged and it's impossible to export the model back after some changes.

Out of curiosity, wouldn't you try to rework Saesee Tiin (Iktotchi) in Jedi robes? As you might probably see, there is a small bug within the model.

It works fine everywhere, but if you open your .glm in Blender, and try to do anything, it seems like head_horns UV mapping is bugged and it's impossible to export the model back after some changes.

Yeah, seen this as well. No idea what is causing the bug but it would be great if someone was able to explain/fix it.

@Śăļvõö can you let us know how you overcame this error? It seems specific to the Saesee Tiin model, but I see you successfully used Blender to make this: http://jkhub.org/files/file/2191-saesee-tiin-in-jedi-robes/

Yeah, seen this as well. No idea what is causing the bug but it would be great if someone was able to explain/fix it.

I guess it's some sort of problem with exporting JK2 models. I tried to fix it for my friend, but just couldn't do it, especially with no knowledge on Blender and just testing it randomly, lol.

I guess it's some sort of problem with exporting JK2 models. I tried to fix it for my friend, but just couldn't do it, especially with no knowledge on Blender and just testing it randomly, lol.

It's specific to the horns surface of the Saesee Tiin model. I've been able to import/export other JK2 models like Eeth Koth and Jabba the Hutt with no trouble (just involves a workaround).

@Śăļvõö can you let us know how you overcame this error? It seems specific to the Saesee Tiin model, but I see you successfully used Blender to make this: http://jkhub.org/files/file/2191-saesee-tiin-in-jedi-robes/

You need UV mapping, however @@Jeff did it,because even I couldn't solve this. Ask him ;)

It's specific to the horns surface of the Saesee Tiin model. I've been able to import/export other JK2 models like Eeth Koth and Jabba the Hutt with no trouble (just involves a workaround).

Interesting. You had the same problem when trying to frankenstein Saesee from the scratch? 

Oh, just seen the post above. @@Jeff, any hope for a miracle? :P

Interesting. You had the same problem when trying to frankenstein Saesee from the scratch? 

Yep, I've tried it from both the original JK2 model and the edited JK3 one. Same problem with both. I mean, the error itself explains the problem - there is a "vertex without UV coordinates". But I can't for the life of me figure out which vertex it is referring to.

Even doing a Google search for that exact error quote only gives two (two!!!) results. One of which is a topic on this very website about that model!!!

Yep, I've tried it from both the original JK2 model and the edited JK3 one. Same problem with both. I mean, the error itself explains the problem - there is a "vertex without UV coordinates". But I can't for the life of me figure out which vertex it is referring to.

Even doing a Google search for that exact error quote only gives two (two!!!) results. One of which is a topic on this very website about that model!!!

So it seems we discovered a kind of Holy Graal for Blender modelling...

Except it's the negative opposite.  :teehee:

You need UV mapping, however @@Jeff did it,because even I couldn't solve this. Ask him ;)

I'm trying to remember what I did, it has to do with UV's and I think remaking it worked. But any changes after that caused the issue again.

I'm trying to remember what I did, it has to do with UV's and I think remaking it worked. But any changes after that caused the issue again.

So basically... Every time you change something in that model you have to remake the UVs on the Iktotchi's horns? @@Jeff