Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

The feedback on these mods obviously takes more time to appear, since it's only useful for certain group of people. I would say that mostly people with their role playing communities would be interested in that one, so they can apply more species with jedi robes to their clan. Still, being completely honest, these models aren't great. They aren't even good, in my opinion. Clipping is not an issue here, it's overwhelming. Non a single vertex has been moved to match properly, for example the neck, so the models are clearly not the best. Still, they are useful for some people, therefore I'm trying to not be too harsh. Some might find this cool, I guess.

Kannos'v Lightdust likes this

This is what I have been capable to do, even if with some defects. However I just wanted feedback, and I appreciate even the criticism. Though I'm not so expert as you said, in my opinion it is not important, I just wanted to publish something useful for some people. I want to say that I will however publish some other projects, but I have not the time to upload them. I'll give you a Dropbox link if someone is still interested in what I do, even if it is not a special thing, but this is the only I can do. After all, I'm not so expert because the bit I learned, I learned it alone, and when I was only fourteen. Now I'm sixteen and I can do something more. And for me it is enough. I'll let you know if I'm going to publish some other models ;)

ZanderNao likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi everybody, I'm back ! :D

New Reskins :

Yoda episodes V-VI by my brother and me :

yodaepV-VI.PNG

DT85's Ep. VII stormtrooper reskin by my brother :

EpVIstormtrooper.PNG

Chancellor Palpatine reskin by my brother :

Chancellor2.PNG

Ewoks reskin by my brother :

Ewoks.PNG

Darth Sidious reskin by my brother :

Sidious.PNG

Senate Emperor reskin :

sidious_senate.PNG

And some frankensteinings...

Still awaiting the Toshi Luke in Jedi Robes....I'm being patient, though.

@ here you go ;)

JediMasterLuke.PNG

I found a new grievous model somewhere and I added cape, hope it is good :)

NewGrievous.PNG

And here is a Chancellor robed version, appearing for a half second in rots  :D . But I think it could be useful, however. I'll add the hood version nextly.

ChancellorRobed.PNG

Hoth Luke :

LukeHoth.PNG

New Reskins :

yodaepV-VI.PNG

EpVIstormtrooper.PNG

Chancellor2.PNG

Ewoks.PNG

Sidious.PNG

Senate Emperor reskin :

sidious_senate.PNG

@ here you go ;)

JediMasterLuke.PNG

NewGrievous.PNG

And here is a Chancellor robed version, appearing for a half second in rots  :D . But I think it could be useful, however. I'll add the hood version nextly.

ChancellorRobed.PNG

Hoth Luke :

LukeHoth.PNG

Palpatine is nice :D

New Reskins :

yodaepV-VI.PNG

EpVIstormtrooper.PNG

Chancellor2.PNG

Ewoks.PNG

Sidious.PNG

Senate Emperor reskin :

sidious_senate.PNG

@ here you go ;)

JediMasterLuke.PNG

NewGrievous.PNG

ChancellorRobed.PNG

Hoth Luke :

LukeHoth.PNG

Download link please!!!!! :D :D :D :D

Hoth Luke could use some work. He looks kinda sickly and I think the body from Jaden's snow outfit should be used to better reflect the skin. The other skins are nice though. As a side note, maybe this thread should be renamed to "Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes" or something similar, since you're doing more than Robed models now.

Today I made another model, but please don't kill yourself...

UnrobedRaptor.PNG

RobedRaptor.PNG

HoodedRaptor.PNG

I found, as someone said before, a raptor with humanoid skeleton in MBII and I have worked a bit on it to place all the raptor body parts at their place. But please tell me who's the author of raptor and the author of the one with humanoid skeleton, otherwise, I don't know who I have to ask permission to. Thanks, hope this model is appreciated. Probably it is the best I've ever done :)

Today I made another model, but please don't kill yourself...

UnrobedRaptor.PNG

RobedRaptor.PNG

HoodedRaptor.PNG

I found, as someone said before, a raptor with humanoid skeleton in MBII and I have worked a bit on it to place all the raptor body parts at their place. But please tell me who's the author of raptor and the author of the one with humanoid skeleton, otherwise, I don't know who I have to ask permission to. Thanks, hope this model is appreciated. Probably it is the best I've ever done :)

Actually, this is one of your best frankensteined models so far.

The hood and the torso still need a little bit more work, but apart from that, it's an interesting approach.

The one you are going to see is very very stupid...

acklayrobed.PNG

I couldn't do better, the legs were not added. On the other hand, this character doesn't exist :D

I'm kidding, I won't publish it ;)

Unless someone wants to have it.

However, the next project is Rancor in Jedi robes as someone requested.

If you have requests of real characters from the movies which I could make by frankensteining, tell me, because for the stupid models I've already thought ! ;)

But even stupid requests are accepted, now that I think, there are already people who make the real characters, I want to have fun with modelling, not to be bored. But I understand that we can't have only robed models, I'll do my best for publishing other, if you help me with some requests :)

ZanderNao likes this

GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-wha

This is the best reaction you could ever have after this model because more is coming. I suggest you not to see this topic anymore because I love combining human bodies with aliens, so if you don't want to die for infarct, don't see the next rancor robed model ! ^_^

The one you are going to see is very very stupid...

acklayrobed.PNG

I couldn't do better, the legs were not added. On the other hand, this character doesn't exist :D

I'm kidding, I won't publish it ;)

Unless someone wants to have it.

However, the next project is Rancor in Jedi robes as someone requested.

If you have requests of real characters from the movies which I could make by frankensteining, tell me, because for the stupid models I've already thought ! ;)

But even stupid requests are accepted, now that I think, there are already people who make the real characters, I want to have fun with modelling, not to be bored. But I understand that we can't have only robed models, I'll do my best for publishing other, if you help me with some requests :)

I would actually like to have the acklay model for sheer lunacy... It would be quite funny.

Śăļvõö likes this

When will we see a Jedi Leia model version 2? (Which includes a fix for the missing eyes) :)

We don't need a "version 2", I'll just fix the eyes as you asked ;)

By the way, who finds some issues with my models please report here as captain leeroy did because I need to improve my models as best I can. I make them so fast that I don't notice errors. Thanks :)