Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

eventhough that is a nice head, from TFU (?) and I'd like to have this new Kit Fisto   --   I don't think that the Jkhub staff will approve of this..
could you upload it somewhere else and provide us a download link here?? That would be cool, Fisto is badass, and we only have a jk2 model. had for 8 years??

this one really calls for an update :D

Langerd likes this

This policy and logic is really beyond terrible...

It is kinda ... explanation for stealing in my opinion. Even it is the port They should gave the credits... I started to not liking the ported models and frankenstein models without the permissions or made in the illegal way.. Even If the author of this thread told me that He has the permission now i see that it is not 100% true.

But i am using the default JK3 textures , changing them , sometimes i used them to create new textures etc. So using the materials that is in the game and using it for something new is ok! Well nope... i dont know it is ok. And readme in my file should mention this kind of using material from original game

If somebody saw my Sarlacc map he saw the wall model with the orange glowing ... thing. Well this is changed MD3 model from rancor map. So i am F@%ked because i dont know if this is not the wrong way ... Or the original author of this MD3 model would be angry on me.

But still! If You are showing us Your works with this stuff have one thing on Your minds. This is in some way illegal and can cause not only problems for You but for this entire site that is one of the last sites for this game. If You want give us download link like the @zeƒilus said - from the other site. If You want here - I think the Jkhub staff should consider if these uploaded files is not suicide for them.

I am not pissed off or something . I am just worried. Even if this works looks great! It doesnt means that we should forget about permission and policies of the maps,models and even textures.

The models look good on the ModView pictures. Assuming you're working with Blender, I have to ask that were you able to fix the "shading" problem ingame? I've uploaded a picture once to show the problem. If you're not working with Blender than please ignore this question.

I don't "work" in blender, I know barely how to do a frankensteining model with it, and sometimes, not even that. I haven't the minimum idea what is your problem and how to solve it, sorry :(

How soon can we expect to see that Barabel??

I'm still waiting for Scerendo's and Voth Ahkrin's permission :)

but then again...  this game is so dead, and LucasArts is definetly dead, so Jkhub should stop being paranoid about this stuff. 
so what if I want to use hs_obiwan for a kitbash project and release it here, do you think he will sue me?  who cares really?

but then again...  this game is so dead, and LucasArts is definetly dead, so Jkhub should stop being paranoid about this stuff. 

so what if I want to use hs_obiwan for a kitbash project and release it here, do you think he will sue me?  who cares really?

Yeah it is true. Still dont know about this. The company will not be againts it because.. like You said is dead but there can be somebody that is pain in the ass and will complain to somebody or something about "Illegal" stuff here... And JKHub will havea big problem.

I saw some ported files from Bethesda, Warcraft (Emm Blizzard... Ouch) and from other games. And i am sure that these companies are Alive as hell.

Maybe i overdo this a little but still we should pay attention about this

Hi everyone, hereis a new Acklay reskin made by my brother. If it is appreciated I will publish it.

acklay1.PNG

acklay2.PNG

acklay3.PNG

and even a Grievous reskin :

grievreskin.PNG

grievnocapereskin.PNG

grievelectro.PNG

grievutapau.PNG

In these days I will publish some new models.First of all I will publish the updates of models which have been already published,namely :Howler Jedi update, Desann Sith update,Qui-Gon Jinn update,Noghri Jedi update, Plo Koon Hooded. And next Barabel Jedi, Barabel hunter,Aqualish Jedi,Han Solo Stormtrooper, C-3PO Jedi and Battledroid C-3PO will be released.For the others I don't know when they will be published, and some haven't been made yet. 

I like the grevious skin :)

About the uploading it would be better to make a model pack because there is a lot of them. Easier to download for everybody and it will not cause problems in the download section

therfiles gave me a very deep inspiration with his page on jkhub wiki , he says:

Releasing[edit]

While Reagan mods often, he rarely releases content. He enjoys creating huge, monumental projects rather than a single file.

and this is why I agree with you, I'll make a unique pack of models, but obviously, making two big packs of models implies more time of waiting because of the permissions.

More precisely I'll make two packs :

one with all the updates (reskins,frankenstenings made with better parts,etc.) I make until the release:

one with all the alien jedi masters I made (the humans won't be included).

On the first pack, at the moment these are the models, but I think I may add some others :

Barabel hunter
Han Solo Stormtrooper
Battledroid C-3PO
Acklay reskin
Grievous reskin
Wat Tambor reskin
Darth Sidious (senate reskin)-I haven't finished it yet
Darth Sidious reskin-soon I'll post an image
Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper

Please tell me if it the reskins are worth to be published, as you have seen the images, otherwise I won't add them.

Second pack (the majority of the models will be updated as it should be) :

Howler Jedi
Chistori Jedi/Sith
Noghri Jedi
Kel'Dor Jedi
Cerean Jedi
Kaminoan robed
Weequay Jedi
Saesee Tiin
Quermian Jedi (for JK2)
Barabel Jedi
Aqualish Jedi
C-3PO Jedi
gamorrean jedi
battledroid jedi
hutt jedi*
zabrak jedi
klatooinian jedi*
duros jedi*
sullustan jedi*
mon calamari jedi*
vurk jedi*

shistavanen jedi*

gungan jedi*

rodian jedi*

twilek female jedi*

bith jedi*

neimoidian jedi*

gran jedi*

wampa jedi*

trandoshan jedi*

nautolan jedi (with new head ;) )

*the following models won't be updated,however, if you want them to be added, to make a complete pack, as you prefer, but please tell me, don't hush ;)

Ah, another thing, there is someone able to weigh models ? Because I need you to weigh the raptor model, if someone's interested...

Langerd likes this

therfiles gave me a very deep inspiration with his page on jkhub wiki , he says:

Releasing[edit]

While Reagan mods often, he rarely releases content. He enjoys creating huge, monumental projects rather than a single file.

and this is why I agree with you, I'll make a unique pack of models, but obviously, making two big packs of models implies more time of waiting because of the permissions.

More precisely I'll make two packs :

one with all the updates (reskins,frankenstenings made with better parts,etc.) I make until the release:

one with all the alien jedi masters I made (the humans won't be included).

On the first pack, at the moment these are the models, but I think I may add some others :

Barabel hunter
Han Solo Stormtrooper
Battledroid C-3PO
Acklay reskin
Grievous reskin
Wat Tambor reskin
Darth Sidious (senate reskin)-I haven't finished it yet
Darth Sidious reskin-soon I'll post an image
Luke Skywalker Stormtrooper

Please tell me if it the reskins are worth to be published, as you have seen the images, otherwise I won't add them.

Second pack (the majority of the models will be updated as it should be) :

Howler Jedi
Chistori Jedi/Sith
Noghri Jedi
Kel'Dor Jedi
Cerean Jedi
Kaminoan robed
Weequay Jedi
Saesee Tiin
Quermian Jedi (for JK2)
Barabel Jedi
Aqualish Jedi
C-3PO Jedi
gamorrean jedi
battledroid jedi
hutt jedi*
zabrak jedi
klatooinian jedi*
duros jedi*
sullustan jedi*
mon calamari jedi*
vurk jedi*

shistavanen jedi*

gungan jedi*

rodian jedi*

twilek female jedi*

bith jedi*

neimoidian jedi*

gran jedi*

wampa jedi*

trandoshan jedi*

nautolan jedi (with new head ;) )

*the following models won't be updated,however, if you want them to be added, to make a complete pack, as you prefer, but please tell me, don't hush ;)

Ah, another thing, there is someone able to weigh models ? Because I need you to weigh the raptor model, if someone's interested...

So far I've liked everything you (and your brother) have done, so if you can please do release it. 

Hi everyone, here are some updates :

I made the Kaminoan Jedi thinner,but there are still some imperfections I hope to solve in these days:

KaminoanRobed_NEW.PNG

and completed all the versions of Cerean Jedi, included the hooded.

KiAdiMundiRobed_NEW.PNG

I also updated the Sith Desann

DesannSith.PNG

and added the unrobed version of Noghri Jedi

noghriunrobed.PNG

Here is even the updated Battledroid Jedi ;)

battledroid_update.PNG

and the updated Hutt Jedi which someone called "Pickle the Hutt" ;)

huttrobedupdate.PNG

Hi everyone, unfortunately I have not anymore the time to work on models, and sincerely I'm a bit tired and I want to cultivate other interests so I won't upload officially the packs, but in a link I'll give you those models. Of course sometimes there will be a new release, I hope, but I don't want to stay bonded with something that is only a hobby. For this reason at the moment the alien customization is suspended. I prefer to make personal projects that I don't want neither to announce nor to release, not for selfishness, but I'm talking about old projects I want to retake in consideration and to develope for personal satisfaction. I don't like the pressure made by the people about the release of projects. But perhaps in the future I could publish something,but I don't know. However I'm not abandoning the community, I'm just taking a break :)

Here is the link of the pack : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/94953540/Salvoo_Model_Pack_v1.pk3

The content is the following :

Acklay reskin

aqualish jedi

barabel mercenary

barabel jedi

battledroid c3po

battledroid jedi

bith jedi

vurk jedi

duros jedi

gamorrean jedi

desann jedi/sith

gungan/jar jar jedi

grievous reskin

four armed grievous reskin

gran jedi

han solo stormtrooper

howler jedi

hutt jedi

c3po jedi

kiadimundi jedi

lando with cape

leia jedi

dr. connors lizard (from Spiderman)- Iknow it doesn't have nothing to do with "star wars model pack", but if someone wants it...

kit fisto jedi (unfortunately I haven't changed the head because I haven't had it yet

mon calamari jedi

neimoidian jedi

noghri jedi

quigon jinn

plo koon jedi

rodian jedi

rosh penin jedi

saesee tiin jedi

sora bulq jedi

sullustan jedi

wat tambor with tunic reskin

trandoshan jedi

trandoshan jedi with toshi's robe

jk2 tusken model for jk3 ;)

twilek female jedi

voolvif monn jedi

wampa jedi

yarael poof jedi for jk2

If I have forgotten some models I'll update the pack and if there are updates to do in this same pack I'll do, and of course I'll say when the pack (downloadable from Dropbox) has been updated ;)

Hope to receive many comments about what you think about this pack ;)

• 2 weeks later...

You have said that you stop working on the project. Seriously, why would you expect that people will fight to get it living again? It's your time, your decision. If you don't want to work on it anymore, I don't see why would anyone still care. It might sound harsh, but it's just me being honest.

z3filus, Lancelot and Jolly like this