Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

Hi to everybody, I need urgently someone who converts a Collada (.dae) model to jk3. It is a Geonosian, on which I added the wings from another model so it is as good-looking as a Geonosian model for jk3 should be like. Who is interested, please contact me IN PRIVATE and I'll send you the model and the textures. I would really appreciate if you help me in this project, I really care on this ;) . Here is an image of the textured model, I hope someone may help me as soon as possible :) :

Geonosian.PNG

I can save you the trouble and send you the Geonosian model seen in this picture, credited to Wytchking I believe. You'll need his permission to release it publicly:

Poster.jpg

I'll send you it along with an Episode Three Nute Gunray and Lott Dodd I've been working on for my comic, in a pack alongside the Neimoidian Guard. I just need to fix something with the Guard first - his helmet keeps clipping with the head because they seemed to be weighed differently.

GPChannel and Śăļvõö like this

I can save you the trouble and send you the Geonosian model seen in this picture, credited to Wytchking I believe. You'll need his permission to release it publicly:

Poster.jpg

I'll send you it along with an Episode Three Nute Gunray and Lott Dodd I've been working on for my comic, in a pack alongside the Neimoidian Guard. I just need to fix something with the Guard first - his helmet keeps clipping with the head because they seemed to be weighed differently.

Ok, then I wait your message, thanks in advance :D

Here is the updated list of the customization :

1.Abyssin

2.Aqualish (Quara)

3.Bith

4.Bothan

5.Cerean

6.Chistori

7.Devaronian

8.Geonosian

9.Gran

10.Ithorian

11.Duros

12.Kel'Dor

13.Mon Calamari

14.Nautolan

15.Neimoidian 1

16.Neimoidian 2

17.Ongree

18.Quarren

19.Rodian

20.Sullustan

21.Togruta female

22.Twi'lek female

23.Twi'lek male

24.Vurk

25.Weequay

26.Wookiee

27.Zabrak male

28.Zabrak female

29.Trandoshan

30.Iktotchi

31.Iridonian Zabrak

32.Hutt

33.Gungan

34.Tusken

35.Tholothian female

36.Gamorrean

37.Noghri

38.Thisspiasan

39.Chagrian

40.Klatooinian

41.Quermian

42.Aqualish (Aquala)

Some of the former list's aliens were deleted and perhaps I'm going to delete even some of these. I want to include only the main aliens. I have to add other 19 species of the model yet (they are already in the list but I have not added the surfaces on the model yet). I hope in these days it would be possible to restart working on the customization :D

Botdra and JAWSFreelao like this

Poster.jpg

What stance/animation mod do you use for those?
  • 3 weeks later...