Śăļvõö's Skins and Kitbashes

Hutt robed finished. Is it worth to be published or no ? I ask this because there are many imperfections, the model is with JK2 skeleton (so I was not able to add hapslash's body), and there is only a robe added to the original model, and a little reskin.

HuttRobed.PNG

Yes. Please do :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm on the fence on that one, i mean the edits are so basic that you're basically passing my work as your own...

That's pushing it. He's not claiming credit for anything other than adding the robes. But think about it, a lot of people (myself included) are grateful for these models, especially the RPers. Is there really any reason to say no if he's completely honest about what work he did do and what work he didn't do?

That's pushing it. He's not claiming credit for anything other than adding the robes. But think about it, a lot of people (myself included) are grateful for these models, especially the RPers. Is there really any reason to say no if he's completely honest about what work he did do and what work he didn't do?

i'm saying adding spots on my texture is not that big of an upgrade. I could add it myself into ongree species and save people an extra .pk3 in their folder.

Sithani and Jeff like this

i'm saying adding spots on my texture is not that big of an upgrade. I could add it myself into ongree species and save people an extra .pk3 in their folder.

Agreed, because it would end up looking almost identical anyway.
Jeff likes this