Ep.VII Tie Pilot:

Tie%20Pilot%20epVII.PNG

Zorro  :P :

Zorro.PNG

Ep.VII Admiral Ackbar:

Admiral%20Ackbar%20EpVII.PNG

New Emperor Palpatine:

Darth%20Sidious.PNG

The front part of the hood, on the Emperor could do with adjusting and being lowered, bringing down a little, so it doesn't make him look like he has a massive forehead. But other than that, great work!

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone :)

I just wanted to know what models each of you likes in this thread...so to know what to release soonish... without engages.

Simply want to know if it's worth for some and not for others. Indeed, I don't like uploading useless stuff...for this reason I want to know what could be useful, to be eventually updated, or  uploaded (even published, if I've time) and eventually being updated by them who are more experienced than me. 

I'm working on a mod for 4 years... and many many other projects, engages, but still going keeping the work here...when I can. My brother took my place for models...I don't do almost anything, if not to fix something and uploading. But my promise is just to promise nothing, but however keeping everyhow the work here. No one likes to lounge, but to be active. My aim is to reach a superior JKA...for everyone, made by cooperating each one. So I think all I and my brother did here is not sufficient to thank those who gave much of their time so that we could have far better models, even sometimes like a challenge...and we all are cooperating for a better Academy.  I don't deny all I'm working on has a meaningful part of its composed by your works, and probably (hoping) something of my unexperienced attemps of making something useful has really been, even just a bit, useful for your projects,,,Just trying to give back what all you have given to me, and to thank you if possible. My aim, hoping to be shared, is to dedicate ourselves to raise and update the really useful models/maps etc. we really need for a unique great Jedi Academy..not like someone who made Shrek (purely casual references :P). All we like the models we like...all we can do what we want to do...and it's fair enough sometimes to do that ;) But if we want to give a meaningful contribute, from now our aim should just be to cooperate ! Because at least one would tell me "release the x model"..and probably I wouldn't say No... but I have understood that much content here, that I really really still appreciate and download and play with,  very funny, beatifufil, and result of hard working....isn't neither a Star Wars content, nor useful if we aim to bring JKA to the top level ! E.g. someone who at the beginning made (weirdly really appreciated) all alien heads put on a jedi robe ! (other purely casual references)..

Hope that my message hasn't been misunderstood ;) This is very important for me. Thanks for having read this poem ahahah... have a good day ! :D

I just wanted to know what models each of you likes in this thread...so to know what to release soonish... without engages.

Well, here is my wish list

Kylo Ren
Ep.VII Snowtrooper v1.0
Ep.VII Tie Pilot:
New Emperor Palpatine
Rebel Pilot
C-3PO Ep.IV (Tatooine)
Han Solo (TFA)
CHEWBACCA EPISODE VII
:)
Śăļvõö likes this

Simply want to know if it's worth for some and not for others. Indeed, I don't like uploading useless stuff...for this reason I want to know what could be useful, to be eventually updated, or  uploaded (even published, if I've time) and eventually being updated by them who are more experienced than me. 

I'm working on a mod for 4 years... and many many other projects, engages, but still going keeping the work here...when I can. My brother took my place for models...I don't do almost anything, if not to fix something and uploading. But my promise is just to promise nothing, but however keeping everyhow the work here. No one likes to lounge, but to be active. My aim is to reach a superior JKA...for everyone, made by cooperating each one. So I think all I and my brother did here is not sufficient to thank those who gave much of their time so that we could have far better models, even sometimes like a challenge...and we all are cooperating for a better Academy.  I don't deny all I'm working on has a meaningful part of its composed by your works, and probably (hoping) something of my unexperienced attemps of making something useful has really been, even just a bit, useful for your projects,,,Just trying to give back what all you have given to me, and to thank you if possible. My aim, hoping to be shared, is to dedicate ourselves to raise and update the really useful models/maps etc. we really need for a unique great Jedi Academy..not like someone who made Shrek (purely casual references :P). All we like the models we like...all we can do what we want to do...and it's fair enough sometimes to do that ;) But if we want to give a meaningful contribute, from now our aim should just be to cooperate ! Because at least one would tell me "release the x model"..and probably I wouldn't say No... but I have understood that much content here, that I really really still appreciate and download and play with,  very funny, beatifufil, and result of hard working....isn't neither a Star Wars content, nor useful if we aim to bring JKA to the top level ! E.g. someone who at the beginning made (weirdly really appreciated) all alien heads put on a jedi robe ! (other purely casual references)..

Hope that my message hasn't been misunderstood ;) This is very important for me. Thanks for having read this poem ahahah... have a good day ! :D

The Force Awakens stuff looks good! although Tie Pilot bucket could use a little work to make it more accurate. Also let me get that New Goblin! lol

Śăļvõö likes this

So...COMING SOON ! :

For @@The Punisher  :

-Kylo Ren, but just have to improve something and ask for permission for the respective materials I used for the final version of it that I will release.

-the Rebel Pilot and C-3PO will be released if more requested, otherwise I'll send you privately the PK3s ;) However just have to fix some things..

-TFA Han Solo will be made for Jk3 and nextly I'll publish it's link together with TFA Chewie ;)  (if one or both of them are more requested they even could be uploaded to the Hub.

-When I know what has been used for Palpatine, I'll ask permission to all these and publish it directly in the Files page ;)

-For Snowtrooper and Tie Pilot I'm waiting for someone that tells me what to do precisely to update it (the same thing for Flametrooper) , and nextly I'll release them publicly, after having obtained the permissions.

@ probably I won't release it publicly, but you want it, it is ready. Contact me and I'll send you the PK3. It's not fair to just swap the head of @@Scerendo 's Finn in a @@DT85 's and pass it for mine ! But I think they wouldn't be angry if I give you it in private, or at maximum to post here a dropbox link with it  :winkthumb:

@@DTIII If you read the post before, as I prophesied, one person asked me for a non star wars thing  -_- It is you ! ahahah. I'll post the link of New Goblin 's model in the first comment of first page of this thread. There you'll find the download in some days...when I have time. If you don't find it, send me a message to raise the hurry ;)

and for my friend @@scp_chaos1 I repeat  :teehee:  :

-For Snowtrooper and Tie Pilot I'm waiting for someone that tells me what to do precisely to update it (the same thing for Flametrooper) , and nextly I'll release them publicly, after having obtained the permissions.

I'll let you all know soon ;)

@ probably I won't release it publicly, but you want it, it is ready. Contact me and I'll send you the PK3. It's not fair to just swap the head of @@Scerendo 's Finn in a @@DT85 's and pass it for mine ! But I think they wouldn't be angry if I give you it in private, or at maximum to post here a dropbox link with it  :winkthumb:

actually both of those authors are totally fine with their work being included in frankensteins as long as you provide them credit.

@@DTIII If you read the post before, as I prophesied, one person asked me for a non star wars thing  -_- It is you ! ahahah. I'll post the link of New Goblin 's model in the first comment of first page of this thread. There you'll find the download in some days...when I have time. If you don't find it, send me a message to raise the hurry ;)

I'll let you all know soon ;)

Awesome man, thanks!

@@The Punisher :

I asked the respective permissions to publish Palpatine officially in the Files of the Hub... let's wait now ;)

Just thought about when I wanted to publish TFA Chewie and didn't it...  05 January 2016 - 11:52 PM   I had already Lervish's permission, so it will be uploaded soon !

For Han it's the same thing...no problem to upload it, just want to fix something ;)

@@scp_chaos1 :

To the three TFA troopers trying to totally terminate their troubles ;)

I'll let you all know when I know something more ;)

The Punisher likes this

@@The Punisher :

I asked the respective permissions to publish Palpatine officially in the Files of the Hub... let's wait now ;)

Just thought about when I wanted to publish TFA Chewie and didn't it...  05 January 2016 - 11:52 PM [/size]  I had already Lervish's permission, so it will be uploaded soon !

For Han it's the same thing...no problem to upload it, just want to fix something ;)

@@scp_chaos1 :

To the three TFA troopers trying to totally terminate their troubles ;)

I'll let you all know when I know something more ;)

Awesome! No worries on waiting. We know you are hard at work trying to get it right and do it the right way and is really appreciate! Thank you very much!