Lord Starkiller (Not the Sith Stalker)

Well this is my first upload here.

2e36e15934a9d8f78b9ce9e2bcecb33c.png

I have added these files:

NPC, JKB, and BOT.

I have also inclued the actual Saber Hilt for the character.

use commands for singleplayer:

npc spawn hothstalker

playermodel hothstalker

use commands for multiplayer: (UNTESTED)

/playermodel hothstalker

Download:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lmzv6rbowkm1rc5/TFUStalkerHOTH.zip

Credit to the original Author of the Stalker model (whoever it is) also for the Saber Hilt.

I hope this deals with alot of requests for this Character which i've been hearing about.

It's the exact port that's been sent around for awhile now. Nothing new here, except the minor changes you made I guess. I recommend stating that the model is not made by yourself, but is a port that was also ported by someone else. 

And this won't be approved to be hosted here, FYI.

don't feel bad @, this particular is quite popular in jka since I use this particular port myself

Bek likes this

It's the exact port that's been sent around for awhile now. Nothing new here, except the minor changes you made I guess. I recommend stating that the model is not made by yourself, but is a port that was also ported by someone else. 

And this won't be approved to be hosted here, FYI. 

I have only stated that I added the Extra files to complete the model, All credit of course goes to the Author of the Model (The model never came with a Readme file so I don't know who it is)

I have only stated that I added the Extra files to complete the model, All credit of course goes to the Author of the Model (The model never came with a Readme file so I don't know who it is)

Right. I'm saying that the model was ported from The Force Unleashed. Whoever ported it didn't make the model itself, only rigged it for JKA. The original author is Lucasarts.

This means we cannot host it on our servers. You can host it yourself on your own file hosting account and post the link, but to avoid the risk of getting in legal trouble, we can not host it here. We also have the right to remove any links you post if we believe the risk is too high. Usually we leave them be though.

Right. I'm saying that the model was ported from The Force Unleashed. Whoever ported it didn't make the model itself, only rigged it for JKA. The original author is Lucasarts.

This means we cannot host it on our servers. You can host it yourself on your own file hosting account and post the link, but to avoid the risk of getting in legal trouble, we can not host it here. We also have the right to remove any links you post if we believe the risk is too high. Usually we leave them be though.

Alright, thank you for this information! :)

Circa and therfiles like this
  • 4 weeks later...

Well sadly too much people really want to play/use this character model into JKA game and since this one going around from few years, wouldn't someone try to make a real JKA model, that represents the LordStalker /HothStalker whatever you call it, so that people can use it for fun or into mods without any problem and real risking to get in LT with LucasArts!?