Togruta Species

It's all fine and dandy that no-one is interested in making Ahsoka, but I'm surprised that in all these years apart from Mars Marshall (Neomarz), no-one has made a Togruta model for JK. Considering that Shaak Ti is in the prequel movies and in The Force Unleashed, and that many Star Wars games feature characters from the Togruta species, I'm surprised no-one else has attempted to make another Togruta model for JK so far.

Any thoughts?

JAWSFreelao and Asgarath83 like this

Mmm, no, it's little different, the model you show now is done really better of the model of escape from yavin 4. try the mod. sure in the credits of the mod there is the name of auctor of the model. :)

the escape from yavin 4 model haven't labial and facial animation. that is rigged really better! :D

Congratulation to Neomarz!!! :D

Cutie. :) Well, i like very much Shaak ti character, and i loved how as defended Palpatine by Grievous in the clone wars animated series cartoons in the last episodes. pity the kidnapping was a cheat :P 

also, i like the togruta race, and i hope in the next movies of star wars they add almost a cameo, of a dialogue.

Pity i am not a modellere, so i cannot help you.  A model based on the artwork you posted shoul be really nice. :)

She seems a bounty hunter :) Cool. .

Thanks @@Asgarath83. ^_^ I'm pretty sure it's the same one, though.

To my knowledge no-one's made another one since the prime days of JK2... (and that's a long-long time...)

i give you a good news: they are different. they are 2 differetn model and not only in the textures. i ported on my mod the models folder of the shaakti vm and the femshaakti of escape of yavin 4. i make 2 npcs with NPC files and i spawn the 2 togrutas near one to the other..

they have different color of the skin, the hair tentacles of shaakti vm are more long and the head of femshaakti is more large. are 2 different models. also, the Uvmapping is different, too.They have different textures. there is a facial texture on the shaak ti vm that there is not into the shaakti model of ey4 and also, the textures are different and named with different name.

finally, the model.glm have  different size: 194 the femshaakti and 172 the shaakti vm.

:D

Download escape from yavin 4  the lost map by filefront and you can get the model of shaak ti of the ey4 mod by the pk of the mod. is named "femshaakti"

it's an oldest model, and with a minor lod and textures.

and with that, there are 2 models of togruta.

really, if someone want make a young togruta model should be really cool. :)

Cerez likes this

i give you a good news: they are different. they are 2 differetn model and not only in the textures. i ported on my mod the models folder of the shaakti vm and the femshaakti of escape of yavin 4. i make 2 npcs with NPC files and i spawn the 2 togrutas near one to the other..

they have different color of the skin, the hair tentacles of shaakti vm are more long and the head of femshaakti is more large. are 2 different models. also, the Uvmapping is different, too.They have different textures. there is a facial texture on the shaak ti vm that there is not into the shaakti model of ey4 and also, the textures are different and named with different name.

finally, the model.glm have  different size: 194 the femshaakti and 172 the shaakti vm.

:D

Download escape from yavin 4  the lost map by filefront and you can get the model of shaak ti of the ey4 mod by the pk of the mod. is named "femshaakti"

it's an oldest model, and with a minor lod and textures.

and with that, there are 2 models of togruta.

really, if someone want make a young togruta model should be really cool. :)

What about Ahsoka's Tano model?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...