Onysfx's Sith Rules

I was browsing through my makermod folder in gamedata, when I came across, a txt file called "rules". I opened it, and here is what I found:

---------------------------------------------------------------

6: philosophy is forbidden
7: rule #6 is void
8: no using the letter P
9: all rules that nulify the sith rules are void
0: Sith rules do not apply to the applier

Regulation # 1: Regulations can continue to be made indefinnitely by the creator of this regulation
Regulation # 2: All regulations cannot be made void by any other rules or regulations or orders

--------------------------------------------------------------
I was trying to take ovah the makermod server I was on by bonding everyone to a group of rules, but they were trying to outsmart me, so I had to enact further rules:

-Anyway, at rule number 6, I realized the players would figure it out, so I enacted rule number 7.
-They kept using fancy words against me that had the letter P, so I enacted a rule to stop that.
-They tried to enact their own rules to remove themselves from my rules, hence why rule number 9 was enacted.
-Then I realized my own rules could restrict me, so I enacted rule number 0 which would overwrite the previous rules.

I thought I had the players cornered, but then they created "orders" such as order #1: All Sith rules are invalid. As well as order #2: Onysfx can no longer create any further rules. Since these weren't rules, my rule #9 could do nothing to stop it.

Hence I created the "regulations". It probably went on much further, but that's all I uncovered. I may consider attempting to enforce these rules and regulations on jkhub...
Asgarath83 and Cerez like this

I was browsing through my makermod folder in gamedata, when I came across, a txt file called "rules". I opened it, and here is what I found:

---------------------------------------------------------------

6: philosophy is forbidden
7: rule #6 is void
8: no using the letter P
9: all rules that nulify the sith rules are void
0: Sith rules do not apply to the applier

Regulation # 1: Regulations can continue to be made indefinnitely by the creator of this regulation
Regulation # 2: All regulations cannot be made void by any other rules or regulations or orders

--------------------------------------------------------------
I was trying to take ovah the makermod server I was on by bonding everyone to a group of rules, but they were trying to outsmart me, so I had to enact further rules:

-Anyway, at rule number 6, I realized the players would figure it out, so I enacted rule number 7.
-They kept using fancy words against me that had the letter P, so I enacted a rule to stop that.
-They tried to enact their own rules to remove themselves from my rules, hence why rule number 9 was enacted.
-Then I realized my own rules could restrict me, so I enacted rule number 0 which would overwrite the previous rules.

I thought I had the players cornered, but then they created "orders" such as order #1: All Sith rules are invalid. As well as order #2: Onysfx can no longer create any further rules. Since these weren't rules, my rule #9 could do nothing to stop it.

Hence I created the "regulations". It probably went on much further, but that's all I uncovered. I may consider attempting to enforce these rules and regulations on jkhub...

So you discovered rules in your makermod folder and you want to enforce these rules? lol

@@therfiles @@Cerez @@Mysterious Stranger @@Merek @@eezstreet

Oh ya, I just remembered, I didn't write in the rules.txt rules 1-5 during the time I was on the makermod server. I've been trying to remember them, and here are the ones I remembered:

1: Obey all commands given by Onysfx

2: Questions are prohibited.

3: Friendship is forbidden

4: You must have one rival before you disconnect from the server

(Forget what rule 5 was)

Rule 5: Your rival must succumb/die before you leave/disconnect or you shall be deemed weak, and you shall never be able to return to the server. If you do, your return will be punishable by painful death at the hands of your Master.

36: free and infinite number of bacta containers for all the siths players of the server.

37: free jump chicken mutated rancor is available for reward of power duel for satisface hungry of @@eezstreet. D:

38: the better player receive a complete outfit with hood, force lightning level 100 and infinite force bar, palpatine model and palpatine skin unlocked. :D

• 7 months later...