• Capture the Ysalamari
    • Jedi Master
    • Siege
    • Instagib
    • Single Player
    • Movie Battles II
    • Holocron Free For All
    • CO-OP (OJP)

@@Onysfx: I agree! Just being able to mod it and do fun stuff was just awesome.

@: While MBII is a mod, some can consider it a different game mode, as it has it's own competive community, game style, and large playerbase. I support that because it's just so radically differnet than baseJA, that it's almost it's own genre, in a way.

Circa likes this

@eezstreet is absolutely right, it's just an improved siege modification = mod.

game mode and a game mod sound the same perhaps but both words have their own meaning.

If this doesn't convince you, I will have to give up.

mod.png

I'm actually surprised you're still arguing about it. It's not a big deal. Some people consider it a separate game mode, so I added it. If you don't, then don't vote for it. Simple as that.

well, MBII is in the list,

you can add "Coop"  ! ( with OJP !!!!!!  :D  )

I love kill stupid stormtroopers and reborns with friends on this mod.

Good question : should "Coop" (seta g_gametype 5 with OJP) be considered as "single player" or as a gamemode like CTF or MBII ?

As someone who develops Movie Battles... remember that while it is a mod, it is also a gamemode. Just because both the gamemode, and the name of the mod are the same, doesn't mean it doesnt apply here. In that sense, coop from OJP can be added as well. 

The Movie Battles mod name encompasses everything about movie battles, the UI, the effects, levels, models, community, etc.

The game mode is the 5 minute objective based rounds similar to siege with limited respawns, using 7 standard classes and abilities per team that are not specific to any one map as well as a map design based around that, which are much smaller than siege levels and do not contain multiple-stages to the assault.  Its much easier to call the gamemode "Movie Battles" than it is their "Open/Semi-Authentic/Full Authentic" counter parts.

So, with that said, there is nothing wrong with adding other gamemodes from other mods such as Coop from OJP to this list. I can't think of any more of the top of my head, but no real reason not to include them if they are different enough from the base game (JA+ for example doesn't count).

Circa and therfiles like this

I don't play online. I, like IrocJeff, really dislike the atmosphere there. SP, ForceMod 3 - Revenge of the Sith classic edition - Bot FFA, CTF are for me. MB 2 is completely out of the question. (Though I honestly wish lots of graphics of MB 2 (sabers and scope) was ported to ForceMod 3).

• 1 month later...

I voted FFA. But playing Makermod is more of a sandbox than FFA :rolleyes:

You can't get makermod anywhere can you? Except from me of course! (I really should get that uploaded here) so if anyone wants MakerMod PM Me and I'll give you the link. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

SP, of course! Then there's FFA. TFFA and CTF are also good, though I hate team-colors.

Duel/ Power duel are annoying me.

Never could run Siege.

CTY, JM, HFFA - they're from JOMP? Never played it.

MB2 - don't dig it.

CO-OP - never played it.

What is Instagib? :huh: