• Jedi Master
    • Siege
    • Instagib
    • Single Player
    • Movie Battles II
    • Holocron Free For All
    • CO-OP (OJP)

That one holocron gamemode from JKO is one you forgot :P

of the base games: CTF, Siege, Holocron, and TFFA for actual gameplay. Didn't really care for dueling, ysalamari or JM that much. FFA was good for just hanging out tho.

While I do love all those gamemodes, and I have a bias towards it, MBII was really the only thing that kept me in JKA so I've gotta say that.

Circa likes this

Out of all the game modes in Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, which one is your favorite, and why?

Let me know if I forgot any (like I have to ask :P).

Game mode (ffa / tffa /duel /powerduel/ siege /etc.) or  Mod ( Ja+, OJP, MB 1-2, KOTF, etc.) So what are you asking here???

My favourite game mode is TFFA  & favourite Mod is Ja+

I don't mean to anger anyone, but this poll just looks odd to me.

It clearly says game mode. :P MBII kinda is it's own game mode in a way.

Mod=Modification ... MB2 is a mod for JKA not a game mode. TFFA is a game mode.

^ Some of us have our own little game that works in FFA and TFFA called Predator.  Kinda like the Jawas and their Valis Hunt.

Oh that one definetly needs a proper mod.

I think the idea was that you have about 10+ players that don't have sabers (mercenarys) and 3+ players with a saber.

Hide and seek, seek and destroy. Mercenarys gather at one place while saber users go hide somewhere.

Both teams try to eliminate the other. Mercenarys use weapons and the Jedi/Sith use force to mindtrick etc.

CTF because I suck at dueling, but give me weapons and I can take anyone out :P Although there often seems to be a lot more anger on CTF servers (PUG or JA+) compared to FFA, which annoys me somewhat

Edit: I also quite like the SP campaign, not for the story but definitely for the wide variety of levels and scenarios and the combat...low-level cultists are fun when you throw them off cliffs

katanamaru likes this

Such pain. SP or MBII? Ack. I'll go with SP because that's what I did for the last 7 years lol.

Had the same choice problem :D. But I picked SP as well, I have far more fond memories on SP than MBII. Although MBII has you in a constant in action firefights, in SP I remember exploring custom maps, on my own, with nice music playing in the background. Like, just walking around taris_rp, for the first time, in SP...MBII can't compare to that :D.

therfiles and katanamaru like this