[Request] Geralt of Rivia - The Witcher :D

Title says it all :D

Geralt of mutha f*in Rivia :) aka "The Witcher" aka "The White Wolf" 

wallpaper_12_en.jpg

Now, there's already a model ported into Skyrim that can be found on nexusmods.com and the beauty of it is that CD Projekt RED (the devs who created the game) confirmed that they're ok with models being ported to other games :D either that or doing a new Geralt from scratch?

I think this would be a cool one to have in Jedi Academy seeing how he's a master swordsman and all. Picture Geralt dueling Darth Vader or Darth Maul :D that would be so epic.

What do you think guys?

Cheers!

Droidy365 likes this
  • 4 years later...

Title says it all :D

Geralt of mutha f*in Rivia :) aka "The Witcher" aka "The White Wolf" 

wallpaper_12_en.jpg

Now, there's already a model ported into Skyrim that can be found on nexusmods.com and the beauty of it is that CD Projekt RED (the devs who created the game) confirmed that they're ok with models being ported to other games :D either that or doing a new Geralt from scratch?

I think this would be a cool one to have in Jedi Academy seeing how he's a master swordsman and all. Picture Geralt dueling Darth Vader or Darth Maul :D that would be so epic.

What do you think guys?

Cheers!

for what i know the witcher allow porting. you should get geralt directly from original game and rig for JKA. OR you should use the old model of legolas that i see on filefront years ago and reskin for make gerard.

• 4 months later...
On 7/30/2019 at 6:48 AM, Asgarath83 said:

for what i know the witcher allow porting. you should get geralt directly from original game and rig for JKA. OR you should use the old model of legolas that i see on filefront years ago and reskin for make gerard.

word?