Delta Squad Request

Hello guys!

There is a really good Delta Squad model on this site, but there is one problem with it: the offhand weapons like second sabers, second pistols are not in the left hand, they're floating above the model. The description of this file says it is allowed to edit and use this model if we give credits for the original makers. So my question/request is: could someone fix this model? I dont know how to edit models and I dont have enough free time to learn how to do it atm.

I'm writing here because I think more people can read this here.

Here is the link for the original file: http://jkhub.org/files/file/1919-delta-squad/

Lamented likes this

is surely a problem of tag position, for fix, need to move the bolt_l_hand a lot into the model. i know for experience this kind of issues. ;) the problem is: without original Max \ softimage project file of model, need to remake all the rigging, that's is very annoying and result can be little different by original.

I see, well lets hope someone will do it later, if someone want to do it, pls let us know here.

@, I just reskined a clone skin what is in MBII, but only the helmet is finished, I'll do some stuffs on the torso later. I'll release my replecament pack on MBII forum, you'll find the extra skins there, Sorry, I dont want to release/send WIP or bad things, the quality is really important for me.

JAWSFreelao and Lamented like this