Multiple Authors/Submitters on files

You can you just need to make a new account. jk3files was different because you didn't need an account, but it linked to a page that showed other files by those people. So they basically had the same thing we have now.

With that said, it's possible with a hook. It costs money though.

Could you just make a new account for you two, and on both of your uploaded files page, it shows the shared file (eg, the AT-ST) and clicking on it redirects to the file on the shared account's page?

That's basically what I was saying. That's how they did it on jk3files. 

That's basically what I was saying. That's how they did it on jk3files. 

Not quite. On JK3Files, (pretty sure about this) it appeared under only the shared account name, what I was meaning here was it appearing under Arshua's and Minilegoguy's and the link redirects to the shared account. If JK3Files had this, then yeah what you said

Not quite. On JK3Files, (pretty sure about this) it appeared under only the shared account name, what I was meaning here was it appearing under Arshua's and Minilegoguy's and the link redirects to the shared account. If JK3Files had this, then yeah what you said

Ah I see. Seems redundant to me. I'd rather buy the plugin. Just can't at the moment.

Also, I love how you called @@minilogoguy18 minilegoguy and totally butchered @@AshuraDX's name as well. :lol: bravo to you!

Bek likes this

An idea that came up during my chat with @@minilogoguy18 a few minutes ago

we were able to do that on good ol' jk3files (Rest in Peace) so probably it'S something we could try

The External content thing is nice but it's not really the same

When I read the second sentence, the first thing it make me think of was the jkhub community making a graveyard map, with a grave at the top of the hill that read:

RIP jk3files

Ah I see. Seems redundant to me. I'd rather buy the plugin. Just can't at the moment.

Also, I love how you called @@minilogoguy18 minilegoguy and totally butchered @@AshuraDX's name as well. :lol: bravo to you!

I always thought it was MiniLegoguy o.O It was only one letter in Ashura's name that I mixed up :P

... And coming from you and the other 1 million people who say Omnicron ;_;

I always thought it was MiniLegoguy o.O It was only one letter in Ashura's name that I mixed up :P

... And coming from you and the other 1 million people who say Omnicron ;_;

WAT. I say Omicron. I only occasionally refer to you as Omnicorn. I'm very particular about pronouncing things correctly.

therfiles likes this