Qui-Gon Jinn

Impressive work! Some input:

1. The chin needs to taper a bit more I think. Hard to tell without a proper front view. His chin was accentuated by his beard but the chin itself wasn't very prominent. Granted I don't know if it's possible to add an actual beard onto his chin rather than just texturing it on, but I stand by my tapering comment regardless.

2. The face also looks a tad droopy/saggy for someone like Qui Gon who had a very firm, boney, battle hardened face despite still looking old.

3. The mouth seems a tiny bit too wide.

4. Consider making the hair a bit more brown in shade, or darker, or bright purple.

aS6GQgE.jpg

GMprTRJ.png

I hope this helps. Great job so far!

Boothand likes this

Is it just me or is his eyes looking kind of small on the front view picture?

Qui-Gon_Jinn_Portrait.jpg

might just be that they're a bit more narrowed than normal... and maybe make the nose a bit wider around the apex?

all of that might just be seeing the image a bit oddly from the view xD kinda looks like it's on orthographic view too.

• 2 months later...

Looking great so far, oh and by the way folks,  the head is ok,  let's not get too nitpicky with this.

The nose looked weird at first, that I can agree on. But in this game you hardly focus on the face of your player model.

It can only look perfect here on the forum, what actually matters ingame is whether he looks too thin or too fat... right?

Edited by zeƒilus
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...