Qui-Gon Jinn

I gotta say I'm very pleased to see a beard that has been modelled rather than painted to the chin. Beards are always great. Beards state that you're a master.

Why didn't anyone ever make a customizable Jedi Master pack with beard styles?? The focus has always been more on how to create impressive outfit reskins.

It might be too early, but @@DT85, could you Create a Cin Drallig model by altering this one? There's a good reskin already, but...  while you're at it....  :rolleyes:

CinDrallig-Prima.jpg

Now the head is 200% great!

The Qui Gon in TFU doesnt look like Liam Nesson at all... Your model is very accurate and well made .

I have one question. I  saw on the sketchfab that Your's Kyle Katarn eyes are very detailed but Your Qui Gon model doesnt have them detailed at all. I am not an expert but in the wireframe his eye is not a ball?

Doesn't need to be a complete ball for JKA, there's no eye bones that move the eyeball. It's just wasted geometry. :)

My Kyle is different as I plan on adding eye bones to DF2 Mod. :)

Thanks for answer  @DT85 . Very interesting :) . I didnt model any humanoid model yet but your post gave me some lesson. 

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly who wants a Qui Gon Jinn model. A new Star Wars movie JUST came out. Maybe I am alone here but TFA > TPM. And besides its not like we already have a Qui Gon Jinn model. 

I do. The JK2 model is awful. And the fact that a new Star Wars movie came has literally nothing to do with wanting this model. :P

A new Qui-Gon model would be great for a few reasons, but especially for the Star Wars Saga mod that will hopefully make it that far.

Vitéz, DT85, Mand'alor and 5 others like this

I do. The JK2 model is awful. And the fact that a new Star Wars movie came has literally nothing to do with wanting this model. :P

A new Qui-Gon model would be great for a few reasons, but especially for the Star Wars Saga mod that will hopefully make it that far.

Who's doing a Star Wars Saga mod and exactly what is it supposed to consist of?

Honestly who wants a Qui Gon Jinn model. A new Star Wars movie JUST came out. Maybe I am alone here but TFA > TPM. And besides its not like we already have a Qui Gon Jinn model. 

TFA is the primary reason why this model has been pushed back so long. Atm, it's not on my immediate to-do list. :P

JAWSFreelao and Lancelot like this