Greetings to all

What a nice guy. :rolleyes:

However, allow me a question guys... Just for curiosity, what do you think about kotor saga? Do you like also that one or only the jedi knight one? (my portrait means nothing eh  :ph34r:  )

I'd say most people love the KOTOR games here, from what I've observed. Probably my favorite series.

I've attempted to play kotor 4 times on this laptop over the past 2 years. Failed each time. One day, I will be able to play it.

Well, if you try them in windows 7 then you must forget it, becouse they won't work. Or, at least, kotor II. Kotor 1 i made it work after some efforts, but the sith lords seems there is no way. However it's one of my favorite series too. Too bad that speaking of gameplay, i think kotor and alike (as nevewinter nights) are quite shitty, jedi academy is the best on that, but as roleplay, kotor are unsurpassed.

Hm... Well on my w7 everytime i start the game the graphic directly make it crash to desktop. I've read in many forums that there was lot of people having same issue. I wish i can have ol'good xp again. Never had problems with every videogame on that system. I'm glad that at least jedi academy seems to have absolutely no problem with w7.

Hm... Well on my w7 everytime i start the game the graphic directly make it crash to desktop. I've read in many forums that there was lot of people having same issue. I wish i can have ol'good xp again. Never had problems with every videogame on that system. I'm glad that at least jedi academy seems to have absolutely no problem with w7.

I believe it has something to do with openGL (well, it did for me). The newest version didn't work, but if you try downloading different versions of opengl32.dll online, and putting them in your root kotor directory, one at a time, hopefully eventually one of them will work. I know kotor crashes with the latest version of opengl32.dll IIRC.

• 2 weeks later...