Little alignment quirk

http://jkhub.org/tutorials/article/90-softimagexsi-joja-skeleton-bonestags-and-compiling-guide/

Screenshot%202014-07-06%2010.26.43.png

Also, on a side note, but slightly related, the whole tutorial editing system, as probably known, is buggy when it comes to formatting, especially if you make edits. Things like broken spoiler tags, font sizes being reset etc. I suppose that's more of a bigger-picture bug in the site's software though?

I'll look into it.

The editing issue is with the tutorial system itself. We have to pay for the update that has the bug fixes. People can donate any time to help pay for it, but it might not happen until we announce our annual "shamelessly ask for peoples' money" period.

Boothand likes this
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh wow, I just posted a thread on this very issue haha, didn't realize someone did it for me. =p

You could delete the other thread I made @@Circa.

Hope you guys figure it out, doesn't seem to just be that horribly stretched one, the others on that page are slightly stretched vertically as well, maybe it has something to do with the formatting of that page.

Yeah, it's an issue that the newest update for the tutorial system fixes, we just need monies before we can get it.

Something odd happened relating to our funds/budget, so we'll have to reassess the situation and determine where we go from here. I think this needs to be fixed ASAP though, if possible.

Sorry about that though guys.