Star wars bounty hunter 2 recruitment

I was thinking a hologram from a panel popping up and people giving him missions, although that's insanely complex. Him just interacting with the control panel, a few angle changes and then using a slave map object I have flying off, towards a planet with a few angles as a transition too the mission.I really want to give the impression your travelling in your ship from planet to planet.

therfiles likes this

Cool well I guess some voice acting is in order.

I'll come up with some characters.

so his employer will flash up talk then show him the bounty, who will rotate slowly.

what should we do first?

I haven't worked with others before so your the senior the R.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been working on the slave a bit. Got a exterior model for it now for cutscenes.

shot2014-07-29_16-14-47.jpg

shot2014-07-29_16-14-03.jpg

shot2014-07-29_16-16-14.jpg

shot2014-07-29_16-16-28.jpg

I'll make the exterior brighter and add emitter efx for the engines tonight. 

This will be great for cutscenes and there's a version with the ramp removed so i can make the interior for a map where the ramp comes down and you can explore the ship.

Supralord, Circa and Bek like this

I will eventually hiddenbek. I'll let you know.

learnt to make props with noesis out of .glms to md3's. pretty cool stuff. you can import a glm model in blender and then pose it's skeleton, join all the parts to the hips in it's posed position, delete everything else except the joined model and skeleton and then export it to .obj file,then load it in noesis and export it to a .md3, it will have your pose and the textures assigned. going to use this extensively! also found this blueprint to help me build my slave1 interior in radiant.

slv1.jpg

Supralord likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been working on the slave a bit. Got a exterior model for it now for cutscenes.

shot2014-07-29_16-14-03.jpg

shot2014-07-29_16-16-14.jpg

shot2014-07-29_16-16-28.jpg

I'll make the exterior brighter and add emitter efx for the engines tonight. 

This will be great for cutscenes and there's a version with the ramp removed so i can make the interior for a map where the ramp comes down and you can explore the ship.

Looks great I cannot wait to see this released, any news on new models? 

• 3 months later...

Hey guys an update, there is now tons of more content planned for this game.
The only areas I am lacking in are Scripting in behaved and modding the source code.
So far I have everything set up and planned out.

There are going to be over twelve maps and  A total conversion of the game.

You start the the game in the Slave one.no menus in the game.

choose your bounty and fly to the planets spaceport, each planet will have a similiar layout and ecosystem to it.
Choose your weapons and equipment wisely.

from the space port you can access transport trains around the city or roam on foot.

civilian markets. 

not much here, make sure not too kill the civs tho, otherwise you'll have a dropship of imps visit you and send you to prison.It'll cost you too get out.

theres the undercity, the black market, where there are always regional bounties to  take from these foul aliens.Usually run by a Hutt.Watch your back if you visit the dungeons.Take time to visit the local bar.

imperial office of criminal investigation. This is where you will take on the big bounties, all by the book. 

Export space port, docks/ industrial  area. You'll find a lot of vermin in these parts.Avoid the sewers. if you can help it,otherwise bring a flamethrower.

I have gotten a good flow with mapping now so I hope to eventually release some content and hear your feedback.

Peace out, Mandalorian.

Omicron, Circa and Jeff like this

To give a clearer idea, Each map will have sections where the goal is to locate a bounty.There are three bounties per map but you can't go into the areas where they are until you have taken the bounty from a specific faction. There is also your main bounty mission, which you select from the start of the game session.

for example, if you take a bounty for a hutt, you cant go into the imperial officeand vice versa.

then you must locate the specific bounty, kill any of there associates and then be careful to disarm and force the bounty to surrender.
then you must walk the bounty back to your curent client by keeping the crosshair over it.

for the main bounty mission (the most wanted list, accessed from slave 1's console in space at the start of the game)
You must locate the bounty with clues and information brought from each of the separate factions.
you can only access this information by capturing the factions bounty.

the credits earned will allow you to buy equipment for your next mission.

Jolly likes this
  • 7 months later...