Long Lost Mods

While chatting in this thread, the topic of JK3files possibly going down one day came up. It reminded me of other sites such as pcgamemods that used to exist, and how much I miss some of the mods that seemed to only be found there. I was thinking, with so many modders and JK players on this site, perhaps we can relocate some of the lost mods. If there's something you'd like to find again, ask for it here. If anyone knows where to find it, post a link. Remember not to actually upload any content without the authors permission, though. If we start getting a lot of finds, I'll create a list of links here at the top.

I'll kick it off: I'm looking for the Max Rebo model that used to exist. Not the one where he's flying around in his little piano thing, but the model that had legs and was playable as a regular character. Anyone know where this could be found?

r3pA and Caelum like this

Anyone know anything about a ported Arthas Lich King model that I seen before? I never had the file, I'm not really interested in it for the sake of the model, I just remember it had some nice shader on it and some effects going on with the eyes. I'm curious at how it all was executed so would like to find the model so I could take a look xD

Doubt anyone has it though, I only saw an xfire video of it and I believe like 3-5 people ever got it.

Edited by Milamber

Anyone know anything about a ported Arthas Lich King model that I seen before? I never had the file, I'm not really interested in it for the sake of the model, I just remember it had some nice shader on it and some effects going on with the eyes. I'm curious at how it all was executed so would like to find the model so I could take a look xD

Doubt anyone has it though, I only saw an xfire video of it and I believe like 3-5 people ever got it.

I remember this, I think I saw a WIP thread of it on filefront.

Edited by Astral Serpent
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I found the guy thanks to Ruxith, Sadly he had lost all his work in the megaupload FBI incident.

I did get some answers I wanted about the shaders he made though. :) Nice guy, got some strong opinions.

Anyways if anyone can still find the model somewhere I'd still be interested in seeing it.

• 4 weeks later...

I remember some orcs from LOTR, but I think they were eventually found. I have some cds somewhere with old models and maps, as well as other stuff. There were some old maps of Naboo, Coruscant that I can't find anywhere now.

I have a Nomak model, that I found curious, so I downloaded it many years ago. I'm not sure I can upload it anywhere, as I'm not the author.