Converting .ase to .md3?

Go to solution Solved by Szico VII,

No I can't. Maybe I can't get it working because of converting into ase. When I open the ase model in radiant its a bit diffrent: changed shapes, lower quaility and a bit bugged. It would be awesome if someone knew a program which converts .map directly to .md3
I know there's a program called ET Model Tool but it's for a diffrent game right?

Now I don't understand anything...... I tried this blender plugin mrwonko and it works but when I open this ase model I see the same box as I would spawn md3 model in lugormod. But when I open this ase model in radiant I see the model I want though with a bit changed shape.
BUGZ AINT FUN GUYS

Guest KENNITHH

I know of a way that definitly works, maybe more ways:

First method (not .ASE but from q3 .MAP to HalfLife .MAP to .OBJ to .MD3)

- Open your Q3 map in hlq3map_convertor.exe and convert the map to HalfLife .map

- Open the HalfLife .map in Nem's Tools: Crafty and export it as .OBJ

- Open the .OBJ in your preffered model editing software and save as .MD3

Second method (Import ASE in 3D program, export as MD3)

- Import the ASE file into MilkShape 3D or 3dsmax and export as MD3 (I'm not 100% sure if it can import the ASE properly though)

Third method (not .ASE but your .MAP compiled as .BSP , so it's from .BSP to .MD3)

- Use sfhgp's "SOF2 bsp import" tool for 3dsmax 9 or 2010 to open your compiled BSP and export it as MD3

note: it's difficult to import complex brushes though

If I come up with another Idea, I'll post it here but the first one should work but then you'll have to remake it as a .map

No I tried ase to md3.

.map it doesnt load at all, and when converting to .obj all the textures disappeared but the model itself converted normally.

Are the textures in the same folder as the model in question? Sometimes converters expect textures to be in same directory for ease of coding...