Imperial Hideout [Movie Battles 2]

IlHmHIz.jpg

Hi!

I just launched a server that really needs more people.

It hurts that most of the servers have "mb2_dotf" map on it 24/7, it gets boring after all these years. I want to allow everyone to play on almost every map they can. The mod provides 70 awesome maps and we play on only one for a few years? Come on.

Any players are welcome on "Imperial Outpost" server :) No weird rules, just pure gameplay.

Jolly, Onysfx, Darth Sion and 5 others like this

I never really played MBII much, and I really only noticed that issue until you pointed it out. Why is only one map used? Seems odd.

Anyway, this is a great idea. Maybe I'll reinstall it and come play sometime.

Smoo likes this

Went on just today! Pretty nice server! Perhaps RTV may be better than a 25 round cycle? Just a suggestion!

@@Circa, DOTF is one of the most perfected maps in MB2 (in terms of layout and playability, and my opinoin) so many servers just play it 24/7, rather than using the multitudes of maps included with the mod.

Circa and Onysfx like this
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm completely out of money to maintain it for the next month, but I'm definitely not abandoning it. I changed the name to Imperial Outpost yet the rules, neither the idea, haven't changed. It will sooner or later go back online for sure. Not gonna lie, some financial support would help a lot, but even if you can't help, the server will rise anyway, just later :)

Onysfx and Smoo like this

I tried Movie Battles once.. It got annoying because every time I joined a match I was a bloody spectator and couldn't do anything but watch people having a good time playing the damn thing.

Yeah. It takes a while to embrace that mentality. But after a while the rounds go quicker and you don't die as quick. It really prevents you from doing dumb stuff while your alive, though. It makes you treasure your player's life.

Yeah. It takes a while to embrace that mentality. But after a while the rounds go quicker and you don't die as quick. It really prevents you from doing dumb stuff while your alive, though. It makes you treasure your player's life.

I never even got to fight though that's the problem lol.

therfiles likes this
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...