wut?

Chrome just disabled JKHNotif on my browser and won't let me re-enable it because "it was not from the Chrome web store and it may have been installed without your knowledge" and now... For your protection, you can only use Chrome extensions that you get from the Chrome Web Store.

@@spior just thought you might want to know

spior likes this

Chrome just disabled JKHNotif on my browser and won't let me re-enable it because "it was not from the Chrome web store and it may have been installed without your knowledge" and now... For your protection, you can only use Chrome extensions that you get from the Chrome Web Store.

@@spior just thought you might want to know

lol :^(

ugh, I suppose I could try and get it in the store. I have no idea how to go about doing that but yea, how hard can it be.

Chrome just started doing this because sites were sneakily installing apps on peoples Chrome browsers, and also popular app/addon developers were being paid by people to push malware-laden updates (and since Chrome has auto-update installation..)

t'is reasons like these why I don't use Chrome (and also because it's made by Google, the most notorious figure in data harvesting..)