Twi'lek male

OlgO

Hi all!

I know that we didn't post much lately about our add-on, so we think it's time to post something new)))

Here we go - a twi'lek male:

twi_zps7441407a.jpg

We decided to make the twi'lek male model look like twi'leks from KOTOR game. But there will be variations of model skins and some of them will be look a little different.

Also it's a beta version and may be changed (I'm thinking of adding some polys to it, mostly on lekku).

Bek and Circa like this

Looking good! Ae those lumps on the head modeled or textured on? As for making a younger version, it would probably look a lot betetr without them, or atleast look mch less defined, but great work nonetheless

Thanks foy your comments, guys! The model is notable, perhaps, for its diversity: the twi'lek has two different faces (I mean the models, the face type, not just skins), and different lekkus. Also the clothes can be changed from ordinary citizens or mercs to more exquisite ones like officers or businessmen.

• 4 weeks later...

одежде, мне кажется, не хватает роскошности и архаичности, в РВ можно заметить что их традиционные одеяния именно такие, полуюбки какие - то, широкие воротники, плащи и куча узоров. правда сделать это будет не просто. Лично я так ничего в 3D моделировании и не понял.

одежде, мне кажется, не хватает роскошности и архаичности, в РВ можно заметить что их традиционные одеяния именно такие, полуюбки какие - то, широкие воротники, плащи и куча узоров. правда сделать это будет не просто. Лично я так ничего в 3D моделировании и не понял.

wtf

Rough translation:

Clothing seems to be missing grandness and age/wear. In movies they are seen in traditional clothing such as robes or coats with wide collars, and a bunch of patterns. Though, to do that would not be easy. Personally, I don't do anything in 3d modeling and may just misunderstand.

Rough translation:

Clothing seems to be missing grandness and age/wear. In movies they are seen in traditional clothing such as robes or coats with wide collars, and a bunch of patterns. Though, to do that would not be easy. Personally, I don't do anything in 3d modeling and may just misunderstand.

too rough xD

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

No problems:

face

t_face_zpscbe9787e.jpg

head

t_head_zps6f78cb8a.jpg

lekku

tentakles_zpsc9cc48a0.jpg

We didnt use anything from KOTOR either mesh or textures. Also this is a rare case where I took a part in drawing textures and draw face texture, partly change head and lekku textures. There is also NumberWan's variant of a twilekk male (textures) and it looks different.

Futuza, GPChannel, Omicron and 2 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...