Dark Apprentice Costume from TFU2 End of Dark Side

I would like to see this model of Dark Apprentice with the black TFU saber blade as in this JAU screenshot I've made last night :D

I have the black with white glow saber.... BUT:  All lightsabers of Jedi Academy are mess up!.. So i will stick with the yellow one! :D

I have the black with white glow saber.... BUT:  All lightsabers of Jedi Academy are mess up!.. So i will stick with the yellow one! :D

Not if you do it the right way mate, it depends on what you do with your "blurcore.jpg" and "blurglow.jpg" files, also you will need "saber_icon_yellow.jpg" (in the gfx/menus/)

and the "menu/art/" folders with the "saber_yellow_glow.jpg" + "saber_yellow_glow2.jpg"

That will help you to keep all the sabers as they are, except for the yellow turned to the TFU Black saber (you will have to miss the orange one, because it can change the effect on your Sith_Unstable saber blade), you need to make the right "yellow_line.jpg" and the rest color_lines than the only problem left ingame will be when you use the yellow saber, it will look like the TFU black saber, but when you want to hit something or just throw it, the blade will still have the yellow slide-glow and glowing on the ground (this i cannot say how to fix, because i have no idea myself)

Not if you do it the right way mate, it depends on what you do with your "blurcore.jpg" and "blurglow.jpg" files, also you will need "saber_icon_yellow.jpg" (in the gfx/menus/)

and the "menu/art/" folders with the "saber_yellow_glow.jpg" + "saber_yellow_glow2.jpg"

That will help you to keep all the sabers as they are, except for the yellow turned to the TFU Black saber (you will have to miss the orange one, because it can change the effect on your Sith_Unstable saber blade), you need to make the right "yellow_line.jpg" and the rest color_lines than the only problem left ingame will be when you use the yellow saber, it will look like the TFU black saber, but when you want to hit something or just throw it, the blade will still have the yellow slide-glow and glowing on the ground (this i cannot say how to fix, because i have no idea myself)

I know all about it.. that why i gonna stick with my yellow version  ;)

dark_apprentice likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

awesome, on another note, may you release the v2 of the sith_unstable? the red version please (not orange)

I release the Kylo Ren - Sith Unstable Saber version 2 (red one) yesterday.. but JKhub staff are very slow on approval submissions..  :P

I modify the chest monitor and the robe, this is the current update:

y0iLevo.jpg

It is cool but compare to this:

Galen_Marek_evil_clone.png

see how on each side the black cloak on the shoulders are very close to the edge of the light grey armour, and the center gap o the light grey armour is closer together? could be fixed, I will edit your image to show what i mean:

c5bdd02a13b2b0084ef18e37d85023f9.png

Please note my editing skills are not perfect but you see my point!

It is cool but compare to this:

Galen_Marek_evil_clone.png

see how on each side the black cloak on the shoulders are very close to the edge of the light grey armour, and the center gap o the light grey armour is closer together? could be fixed, I will edit your image to show what i mean:

c5bdd02a13b2b0084ef18e37d85023f9.png

Please note my editing skills are not perfect but you see my point!

I see what you mean but... the armor must be more visible than the hood... so... i like this way... :P

• 2 weeks later...