Ahoi there!

whussup guys, im writing this from my ipod so dont worry about the format please xD

well... what could i tell?

ic

ive been playing jk3 sorta from the release, with changing names and huge breaks

im a modder, fairly advanced in my opinion when it comes down to designing and esthetics but that's something you'll have to make your mind up for, when i released my stuff :)

mostly i'm about claning and i led a few ones

i just love tinkering with the game engine in forms of servers, maps, playermodels, skins, ent-mods, map_objects, scripting...

it's possibilities may not be endless, but if properly handled, it's a good approach.

now i want to thank darth arth, nab622, mrwonko, szico and all you other guys for your tolls/tutorials/tips, that have been guiding me to create my own stuff in kinda every possible way, you guys rock!

expect to see some content from me!

cheers,

chewbuntu 14.04 :)

Raz0r likes this

Welcome!  That's one of the main reasons I've worked with a handful of games engines mainly as a model artist and animator.  It allows us to take our visions and dreams, put them into a 3 dimensional "world" and then allow others to walk around in that world.  It's almost like walking around in peoples dreams (just don't go near any of the stuff i make though...  xD  )

I actually think it's a great gift, to be able to share ones creativity in such a way when many years ago we only really had 2 dimensions to portray it... However i have heard rumors that there is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the The Modding Zone.

chewbuntu and Rooxon like this
  • 2 weeks later...