Models and Customisation

Lol ok, no probs. I sometimes read too much into things, especially in text. :P

:)

Moving along:

2dkfskm.png

Looks good, but same issue with the nose again. I love how the other one turned out by the way. Looks perfect and much better than the original.

I decided to add the HS Anakin torso, hips, belt packs & head for variation.

That would be awesome.

I had another idea. Just throwing it out there, not wanting to add to the workload. :P What if you added the cape from Toshi's Luke or HS Dooku? To give even more variation.

Bek likes this

Fixed the issue I had, so I'm now adding in jedi_hm variants. Just to note - HS jedi clothing won't work with any parts of these variants. I will get the Anakin & Obi heads to work with them though.

Fixed the issue I had, so I'm now adding in jedi_hm variants. Just to note - HS jedi clothing won't work with any parts of these variants. I will get the Anakin & Obi heads to work with them though.

Why is that? I won't able to change the clothing skins if I wanted to? :shrug:

I think he means that you can't have the robes with the original torsos or legs. Which is fine. That would require much more work that would be cool, but not necessary.

Ahh I see, thanks. Though this may make re-skin a bit more of a task...

And here's a pic from modview:

1fe52a.png

Just need to finish up weighing the torso's, do the caps and make sure everything is linked properly before an in-game test. :)

Is it just me... or doesn't it look like the toes on both feet are opposite what they should be (right is left; left is right-- or maybe the entire foot)? Looks like the tarsal bones have been rotated improperly in those stances... I've noticed this before-- maybe we should investigate & fix them?
Bek and Circa like this