Models and Customisation

@@Circa , I was indeed sadly it appears to be lost . I might get another one going once I'm less busy with school related stuff

That would be awesome if you did. We need a good, legit male Twi'lek model anyway. I'm surprised one hasn't been made. I'm pretty sure the only one around is a KOTOR port.

JAWSFreelao likes this

That would be awesome if you did. We need a good, legit male Twi'lek model anyway. I'm surprised one hasn't been made. I'm pretty sure the only one around is a KOTOR port.

That and the one from the Dfmod skinpack

• 1 month later...

I honestly would prefer the canon jaden head kept and the rest scrapped. Then move all the choices of clothing for the other species & females over to human male. Perhaps you could add some variants to the canon jaden head like some scars to choose from.

Circa likes this

I honestly would prefer the canon jaden head kept and the rest scrapped. Then move all the choices of clothing for the other species & females over to human male. Perhaps you could add some variants to the canon jaden head like some scars to choose from.

I'd be willing to help move the clothing over if you decide on this route.

Circa likes this

I'd be willing to help move the clothing over if you decide on this route.

That's essentially what I'm wanting. The base heads to stay the same but add more options in heads, races, and clothing variants. Something like Spanki's pack, but on a smaller scale and with the base models. 

Well I'll still want the other heads on it, and maybe a couple more for more variety, would that be possible? (read: worth it)

And it would be nice to keep the other bodies as well.

I was trying to see if you liked my idea, but no biggie. :D

So far I've managed to get hs Kenobi into max while keeping the weights. Time to start adding some heads. :P

Btw, does anyone know what the surface limit is per GLM? Could run into issues if we pile everything into one massive GLM.

EDIT:

Here's one head

20r1e8z.png

Edited by DT85
Bek, Circa, Omicron and 1 other like this

I was trying to see if you liked my idea, but no biggie. :D

So far I've managed to get hs Kenobi into max while keeping the weights. Time to start adding some heads. :P

Btw, does anyone know what the surface limit is per GLM? Could run into issues if we pile everything into one massive GLM.

EDIT:

Here's one head

20r1e8z.png

Could you Pm me the model so I can re-skin/ tweak it a bit, just to make some awesome variations.

Update:

35a0qx3.png

Texture map is resized in the above pic to fit. Updates include:

- head is all now one mesh, except for the ears & eyes

- 2 head textures have been merged into one, and is 1024x1024

- ears geometry is now more rounded and less low poly

- removed the modelled on bangs and replaced with alpha bangs to match the other side

- head, eyes & ears have no overlapping UVs

- added more geometry to the lips to make them appear a little more puffy and less flat

- gave the top lip a slight overbite, rather than having it flush with the bottom lip

- made a few adjustments to jaw & cheek geometry shape

- fixed the lower back of the hair from being a bit green

Bek, Ruxith, Circa and 1 other like this

@@DT85 I've compared the two. It's the nose. It's a tad wider, and it looks really weird. :P I'm all for editing the face for the better, but I don't think this would be better. :D

It's not that different, but I'll change it back.......

xavwb7.jpg

Edited by DT85
Bek, Stoiss and GPChannel like this

Starting on the other heads now.

@@Circa

Just out of curiousity, are you having a 'be an ass' day or are you just mucking around? Starting to get the vibe you don't like me much. :P

:wacko:

No I was saying I didn't want to upset you with critiques because you're taking the time to do this. I guess I made it seem really sarcastic. That was not my intention!!!  :unsure: I apologize. 

therfiles likes this