Request: Trying to find an old map called Sunset Keep

Years ago (we're talking the first several years JK3 was out) I downloaded a map called "Sunset Keep". I don't remember if it was the exact filename but at least that's what it said at the startup.

It was this fortress-like building ontop of a mountain. The background made it seem like you were ontop a mountain with, well, a sunset visible.

I vaguely remmeber some of the cool stuff you can do in the map. There were stables you could enter and the weapons were placed there. It wasn't very big but still nicely modded. I never remembered where I got it and it's definitely not on JK3 files. Googling it just gets me nowhere. I also tried it here of course and found nothing. It was a FFA map.

Years ago (we're talking the first several years JK3 was out) I downloaded a map called "Sunset Keep". I don't remember if it was the exact filename but at least that's what it said at the startup.

It was this fortress-like building ontop of a mountain. The background made it seem like you were ontop a mountain with, well, a sunset visible.

I vaguely remmeber some of the cool stuff you can do in the map. There were stables you could enter and the weapons were placed there. It wasn't very big but still nicely modded. I never remembered where I got it and it's definitely not on JK3 files. Googling it just gets me nowhere. I also tried it here of course and found nothing. It was a FFA map.

I think I know what your'e talking about, was there a downed tie fighter and a lake