My recent skin attempts

Especially like Tar Vizsla. He should have a custom je5pack tho.

So we can pick a fancy SWTOR character and with a bit of time there is a chance You will think of working on it?

What do you mean exactly, a jetpack for Tar Vizsla? If you meant combining SWTOR models with Tar Vizsla i can't do that, still haven't figured out the whole con/rig thing.

Is this model properly rigged? I can imagine it'd be really fun to do some animations for this guy. 

I can only imagine how many polies the Gorog model has that would, well, make it impossible to work in JKA without tremendous framerate issues.

Hmm...

and Jabba's Rancor from the addon?

On the side I would like to ask Boba's cape is moving according to his movement in TFU can this effect be brought in to JA and other modifications? It is so natural. (Krennic's model we have could use it too.)

On the side I would like to ask Boba's cape is moving according to his movement in TFU can this effect be brought in to JA and other modifications? It is so natural. (Krennic's model we have could use it too.)

It can't be done like in TFU since that uses physics that aren't available in JA.

However, it can be done (at least for SP) by creating a new skeleton with a set of special bones for capes. Best example of this is the Marka Ragnos model. It'd only take a monumental amount of time to re-create every single animation. I think that what could be done is to create a new skeleton with caped models in mind, just like the normal _humanoid skeleton but with a new set of bones for capes like Vader, Dooku or Krennic. That way you could just rig those models to the new skeleton and you'd get the so much desired cape animations. 

k4far likes this