My recent skin attempts

How does a Mobile game > Force Arena, that has lower quality models have a higher quality Pretorian than Star Wars TOR for PC?!
There are only (x 2) models available of Pretorian guards. One from "Star Wars: Find The Force AR Game" and one from EA Battlefront 2 (2017) those two are far too detailed indeed.

Nice, I like both versions and if there are more helmets we might make all 8 of them. Will see if I can add something else to improve him, but perhaps this weekend.

If i may offer some critique, the right hand isn't properly weighted since it deattaches during animations and the legs/skirt needs some work. Regarding helmets, i could look for two other helmets that could fit. Since the Praetorian Guards are paired we only need 4 helmets in total.

Thanks and yes I am aware of those, as well there are some clipping issues with the back side of his robes. Thought I have fixed both of his hands as the original version that I did not released had that issue, while the one I shared above works fine with me both in game and at ModView (hands were separately weighted) and also the helmet was pain in the ass to port as it was too much detail connected together and had to split few parts. I will check it up at the weekend I believe, but anyone else who can fix it or willing to I am ok with that. You don't have to wait for me. 

Thanks and yes I am aware of those, as well there are some clipping issues with the back side of his robes. Thought I have fixed both of his hands as the original version that I did not released had that issue, while the one I shared above works fine with me both in game and at ModView (hands were separately weighted) and also the helmet was pain in the ass to port as it was too much detail connected together and had to split few parts. I will check it up at the weekend I believe, but anyone else who can fix it or willing to I am ok with that. You don't have to wait for me. 

Okay. I found two helmets that fit. I'll try to add them to the model and send you the files asap.

dark_apprentice likes this

Nice, I like both versions and if there are more helmets we might make all 8 of them. Will see if I can add something else to improve him, but perhaps this weekend.

Wait what there's eight versions of this guy? I saw the movie but I don't remember any more than one version. Then again my memory sucks.

@@The Punisher I would say:

if you just check the same position as the red circles that were made on the image you can find on internet, search for Snoke Throne Room

ytpqbzka8kvz.png

Yeah, there were eight in total...but so far I've only seen four different helmets. Some so similar you can barely notice the differences.

Edit: Found this video which shows 4 pairs, each pair wearing the same helmet which would be 4 different helmets.

dark_apprentice likes this